Why is ICC not responding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is ICC not responding?

I am sorry to say this but why are the ICC developers acting like deaf and not listening to us(buyers)? Can't they give us small updates about how the game is progressing.The obvious answer they would give is we are working very hard and hence have no time. But can't you post something once in a fortnight. Does it take such a lot of time to post just a couple of lines about how the game is working out? The last update provided about the new game was on 10th of june on facebook. That to was provided when everyone felt that the game was done and dusted. Come on guys wake up.
    I am again saying sorry if this sounded rude to you. But I honestly love this game and have been buying and playing every version of it for the last 14 years ans so I hope that I have got the right to express my frustration.

There is no further news from the last update from us, we are still planning on releasing on PC later this month.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
      There is no further news from the last update from us, we are still planning on releasing on PC later this month.
      Thanks for the news mate

Comment

Working...
      X