Error message using this forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error message using this forum

I always get the following message at the top of the page.

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6988

The mobile version doesn't work at all!

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
      I always get the following message at the top of the page.

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6988
      It's been intermittent for the last week or so

Comment

Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
        The mobile version doesn't work at all!
        What device and browser? Have you cleared your cache?

Has anyone been getting errors when posting? I've had some, but the posts still go through.

Comment

yeah ive had the same problem, and I can only view the forums if im logged in

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Has anyone been getting errors when posting? I've had some, but the posts still go through.
            Had a few on my iPad where I reply and it then opens it up as if am editing

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

The iPhone chrome version.

Comment

This is working fine for me now, can everyone else confirm if they have any issues?

Comment

Did have an error message yesterday which was repeated every other line but nothing today
                  - should have taken a screenshot ... Sorry

Comment

Seems to be okay now.

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
                      Seems to be okay now.
                      It had been down for ages.
                      On the cricket coach site someone reported it weeks ago asserting that it proved that cricket captain had been abandoned.

It works now and then, but it's been down for me for most of the last month. I posted this on the CC Twitter hash tag and the Cricket Captain Facebook page weeks ago but no-one seemed to respond.

I replied to the thread on the cricket coach forum saying I hoped it wasn't the case, but as this forum had been down for weeks it seemed likely that it was.

Glad I was wrong.

Scritty
                      The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

It now works fine for me

Comment

Originally posted by Scritty View Post
                          It had been down for ages.
                          On the cricket coach site someone reported it weeks ago asserting that it proved that cricket captain had been abandoned.

It works now and then, but it's been down for me for most of the last month. I posted this on the CC Twitter hash tag and the Cricket Captain Facebook page weeks ago but no-one seemed to respond.

I replied to the thread on the cricket coach forum saying I hoped it wasn't the case, but as this forum had been down for weeks it seemed likely that it was.

Glad I was wrong.

Scritty
                          To say the last few months have been busy would be an understatement, it's usually a busy time of year anyway, let alone throwing lots of new code in to the mix that we want to get to our level of polish. Apologies from us on how quiet we have been, we've had our heads down working hard.

Comment

Working...
                          X