Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Music ?

First, I have a copy off ICC 2000..

The one thing that I really liked on that, was the opening movie, together with that great cricket tune being played.

That, to me, really put you in the 'mood' to play..

My number one team is Surrey..Many a school holiday day, I would sit with my sandwiches, and drink, (orange juice), under the scoreboard by the huge gas tank, or whatever it was..
    If it rained, then across the road the visit the Imperial War Museum, and back to the Oval, when it stopped.. (Talking about 1959+, Peter May, John Edrich, Ken Barrington, Tony Lock, to name a few of my heroes)
    Many a time, I would just sit there, and enjoy the place, if the match had finished, for quite a while,usually to the end off the day..

I am sad that 2013 ICC, does NOT have the movie, or Music.. but no matter.. I took it from ICC2000, and added it to ICC2013..Works great..

My big question to you, is why did you not include that?, or even another bit of movie clip, and music..anything..just to give it a bit more 'zing'..

Otherwise, I love this latest version, but, how about being able to 'custom; make your county team, as you can with the country,which I do off course, to have my Surrey heroes playing for England as they used too anyway..In other words, I would like to make up my own Surrey team, with the heroes of my past..

Great job guys..keep it up..
Working...
X