Cricket captain WONDERKID mod!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket captain WONDERKID mod!

NOTE : THIS IS FOR OFFLINE SAVES ONLY (IT MAKES YOUR SAVE INELILIBLE FOR ONLINE PLAY SO DONT TRY WITH ONLINE SAVES.

Hello everyone, ever wanted that a player like don bradman be born again in your save file?
    Well here you can.
    I am planning to.make a wonderkid.generator but at the moment Im busy with my studies so hav little time for programming stuff. But if you all want to have some fun, and something new in your game, post your save file here. Il return youe save file.without even a single date change (as it is) but with wonderkid mod.
    Whats this?
    1. It will develop some really great players like bradman or sachin or a the fearsome pace attack of WI again in the future of ur save! Names ofcourse will be different.
    2. There will.be around 10 players per generation! (more if you want).
    3. The players will come in youth contract section if they are of english nationality and overseas section if they are from other nations. Also they wil.come.in ipl and international selection.
    4. The challenge will be to sign them for your club as they will be very less in no! And would take around 5 to 6 seasons till.they start appearing (its random when each of them.would appear). If you are extremly lucky one of them may appear in 2 or 3 seasons and uf you are very unlucky, it may take them even 10 yr to start appearing (usually wont take so.long)
    Another challenge would be to buy them co they may ne damn costly so u wil hav to balance ur finances. (sign them early in their age so they takr less cash)
    5. The biigest challenge wil be to find them. As they appear at random. Ul have to looj at the transfer window in detail and hope they come early or you wil hv to kp playimg seasons.
    6. All in all there wil a wonder batsman from india and a wonder pacer from.pakistan. A womder ALL ROUNDER from SA. A WK from AUS. And an opener from.england. Rest players will be random of eng nationality (if you are playing english leauge) aus (if aus league) and indian(if playing ipl). Depends n ur save.
    So start uploading save. The fun would be hard challenges above and its unpredictablity. This is.mostly for players who love to play seasons after seasons as new wonderkids kp appearing evrry decade or a generation!
    Last edited by faizangmc; 12-01-2013, 01:14 PM.

Hi mate u seems to made a break through here . Well done BTW I have a query for you , can you alter player development? Like some youth player starts bad and then develop really good in just 2/3 years(like Shane warne) and some players starts good but then couldnot live up to the potential(Muhammad Ashraful) and similarly a player with decade of mediocrity suddenly transforms in to a really good player(Daniel Vettori) and some player develop step by step each season. It will be terrific if you can do that.

Comment

Originally posted by muhammad saad View Post
      Hi mate u seems to made a break through here . Well done BTW I have a query for you , can you alter player development? Like some youth player starts bad and then develop really good in just 2/3 years(like Shane warne) and some players starts good but then couldnot live up to the potential(Muhammad Ashraful) and similarly a player with decade of mediocrity suddenly transforms in to a really good player(Daniel Vettori) and some player develop step by step each season. It will be terrific if you can do that.
      Sorry I dont think theres a way out here. Because the game isnt programmed that way. It seems the players are born talented and then their development depends on how you play them.

Comment

Working...
      X