I can't believe what just happened!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe what just happened!

Wow! Take a look what just happened to my team .

Not a clue where a performance like that came from as we were struggling beforehand so it kind of came out of nowhere! At around 700 I had to decide whether to carry on (still had Cook and Bairstow in) or whether to go for the match win. I decided I wanted a record breaker instead .

My highest ever score in the game by miles (probably nearly double)!

140 byes. Injured wicket keeper?
    Check out my ICC fixture editor

Comment

Yeah , Michael Clarke was keeping which didn't quite help them ! Surprisingly he didn't drop a catch though so it's still an impressive total .

Comment

Despite this , the game is still terrible in the T20 department though. With a similar team as above (in the same save) , shortly after that happened , I got stuffed by Canada in the group stages of the world cup (they batted first and scored 198) , fortunately due to some mess ups from others I got through to the super 8's , where Zimbabwe basically knocked me out by bowling me out for 126... Despite Canada doing that in the group stages I still manage to beat Australia and South Africa , where's the games logic there?

For your info (in case anyone was wondering) , Zimbabwe got knocked out in the semi final by Pakistan...
        Last edited by Hampshire; 09-15-2013, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X