That pesky overseas league.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That pesky overseas league.....

Hi everyone, is there anyone out there who knows of a way to spot the players that will be called up to the IPL. Every season i seem to end up paying big bucks for an overseas player who misses the first six weeks of the season.

I've tried picking players such as Vernon Philander who are not the T20 type, i've tried picking Pakistan players who in reality are not going to compete for the foreseeable future, none of this works.

Its all rather tiresome

Originally posted by Bowled_Him View Post
    Hi everyone, is there anyone out there who knows of a way to spot the players that will be called up to the IPL. Every season i seem to end up paying big bucks for an overseas player who misses the first six weeks of the season.

I've tried picking players such as Vernon Philander who are not the T20 type, i've tried picking Pakistan players who in reality are not going to compete for the foreseeable future, none of this works.

Its all rather tiresome

Besides their name percentage is written which shows how much they will be available

Comment

Originally posted by faizangmc View Post
      Besides their name percentage is written which shows how much they will be available
      Hi, Do you have a print screen which shows this? Just logged on to a game and cant seem to find the percentage anywhere, just the YES/NO to availability.

Thanks
      S

Comment

Working...
      X