iPhone, Android & Mac versions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone, Android & Mac versions

More bad news on this I'm afraid. We finally have a working version, but it's still quite a long way from release. As those that have been following this story will know, these versions are being developed by Tick Tock games and they have had to re-design the game from the ground up in order to make a cross-platform code-base that can enable us to make a unified game for all devices in the future. Although they have made great progress, the task has been much more complex than they anticipated and they are currently not able to commit to a release date. Very disappointing news for this year, but it will be worth it in the long run. Thanks again for all the support, and those that have been playing this year's PC game will know how frustrating it is not to have our improved game engine on all devices.

I'll keep you posted, but I'm afraid it will be at least six weeks until we are able to release the Andorid version, longer for iPhone & Mac.

Ok, thank you for the update, Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
      More bad news on this I'm afraid. We finally have a working version, but it's still quite a long way from release. As those that have been following this story will know, these versions are being developed by Tick Tock games and they have had to re-design the game from the ground up in order to make a cross-platform code-base that can enable us to make a unified game for all devices in the future. Although they have made great progress, the task has been much more complex than they anticipated and they are currently not able to commit to a release date. Very disappointing news for this year, but it will be worth it in the long run. Thanks again for all the support, and those that have been playing this year's PC game will know how frustrating it is not to have our improved game engine on all devices.

I'll keep you posted, but I'm afraid it will be at least six weeks until we are able to release the Andorid version, longer for iPhone & Mac.
      Cheers Chris

Comment

Working...
      X