Iphone version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iphone version

Is there any news on the release of the Iphone version? I think the latest was the beginning of September. It would be nice if the release could occur before the end of the cricket season.

Have you seen the Facebook page? I think it'll either be a surprise release or we'll have a similar end to last years versions. An apology and a we'll try harder next year.

Having been someone who has bought every instalment of this game since 2005 (I think, could be earlier) I'm bitterly disappointed by the lack of replies, explanations or reasons as to why things are so quiet. Bitterly disappointed!

Comment

I have also been asking for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
        I have also been asking for a while.
        Happy to wait - might just be me but I'm wondering if they'll release it along with the updated new PC game with updated stats.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
          Happy to wait - might just be me but I'm wondering if they'll release it along with the updated new PC game with updated stats.
          And not mention that the targeted release date has changed? I thought we deserved a little better than that. Especially with just how slow this game moves year on year with features and we still go out and buy it once on the Mac/PC and again on iPhone/iPad. Its shocking really.

Especially when we can even get a reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Simbazz View Post
            And not mention that the targeted release date has changed? I thought we deserved a little better than that. Especially with just how slow this game moves year on year with features and we still go out and buy it once on the Mac/PC and again on iPhone/iPad. Its shocking really.

Especially when we can even get a reply.
            I'm patient and I'm not going to be hammering on doors demanding news etc. it'll happen when it happens.
            Being frustrated and angry at the Devs won't speed up the release will it.
            I can understand why people might be annoyed but I'm just not one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
              I'm patient and I'm not going to be hammering on doors demanding news etc. it'll happen when it happens.
              Being frustrated and angry at the Devs won't speed up the release will it.
              I can understand why people might be annoyed but I'm just not one of them.
              I can certainly see what you're saying but asking for a little bit of news about whats happening? I don't see that as impatience, or frustration. I think if they're wanting to sell this game then its a perfectly fine things to expect.

Comment

Originally posted by Simbazz View Post
                I can certainly see what you're saying but asking for a little bit of news about whats happening? I don't see that as impatience, or frustration. I think if they're wanting to sell this game then its a perfectly fine things to expect.
                Ok mate - my bad

Comment

Agreed. A bit of news would be nice. Hoping to have the new game before I go away on holiday next weekend!

Comment

Please see the update here if you haven't already:

Comment

Any new update?

Comment

Originally posted by Hughesy View Post
                        Any new update?
                        From the other thread it said 6 weeks from end of August so still a few weeks away.

I've put it to the back of my mind hoping it will simply magically appear

Comment

So it should be out at the end of this week then? Certainly by the end of next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Hughesy View Post
                            So it should be out at the end of this week then? Certainly by the end of next week.
                            Hmmmmmm ... I see your point mate

Comment

I have to confess to be slightly perturbed by the lack of information..

Comment

Working...
                              X