Release it on consoles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release it on consoles

I don't know if i'm the only one who thinks this but I believe that ICC should be released on consoles. At the moment, there are no console Cricket games with the right to use real county names and players, therefore Childish things should bring out there own. However, it shouldn't be a simulator game, but a game where you can actually control the players. Even though there are other cricket games coming out soon on consoles, e.g The Ashes game and Cricket 14, I don't think they have the right to use real county teams or players, therefore a game made by Childish Things would be perfect and outsell the others as the game would be more realistic due to the rights that they have.

I don't think the rights are that simple. For example in ICC there are no cricket board logos. So it is some kind of limited license I imagine.

Perhaps someone with knowledge would elaborate.
    Check out my ICC fixture editor

Comment

Originally posted by Isura View Post
      I don't think the rights are that simple. For example in ICC there are no cricket board logos. So it is some kind of limited license I imagine.

Perhaps someone with knowledge would elaborate.
      Yeah the rights do seem to be quite complicated, however there was a club cricket game that I used to love for the Playstation 2 in I think 2007 and i'm sure someone must still hold the rights to make the game

Comment

Working...
      X