Installation help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installation help.

Enjoyed the T20 today so fancied upgrading to 2013 from 2011.

Went to download the game and got this.

Anyone know what to do?!

Click image for larger version

Name:	BR6N17hCIAAqO1h.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	53817

Click image for larger version

Name:	BR6UurhCYAEmw0d.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	53818
    Last edited by cricketgreg; 08-18-2013, 02:45 AM.

Hi,

Looks like a corruption either in the download or installation.

Uninstall 2013, download the game again (try not to interrupt the download to ensure it doesn't corrupt) using a different browser to previous, Chrome or Firefox would be recommended. Before you install please turn off all non-essential programs, if you use iTunes or Skype make sure they are off and the install. When it's installing don't let the installation window go out of focus.

If you still have issues, please let us know what Operating System and anti-virus you are using.

Regards,
    Sureshot

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
      Hi,

Looks like a corruption either in the download or installation.

Uninstall 2013, download the game again (try not to interrupt the download to ensure it doesn't corrupt) using a different browser to previous, Chrome or Firefox would be recommended. Before you install please turn off all non-essential programs, if you use iTunes or Skype make sure they are off and the install. When it's installing don't let the installation window go out of focus.

If you still have issues, please let us know what Operating System and anti-virus you are using.

Regards,
      Sureshot
      This time I managed to download CC13, think I had skype running so that may have been the issue.

However, every time I click on new game or tournament the game shuts itself down! I'm on Windows 7 and use Bullguard as anti-vrius but never had any issues before.

Sorry for being a pain but any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: CricketIII MFC application seems to be the issue.
      Last edited by cricketgreg; 08-25-2013, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Normally issues like that are download or installation related.

Did you install with a fresh download or your existing one?

Have you added Cricket2013.exe (which can be found in the game root directory) to the exceptions in Bullguard?

Comment

Working...
        X