black screen after the cricket captain logo screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• black screen after the cricket captain logo screen

I just purchased the game today. I had trouble starting it, I just got the mouse spinning then nothing, so I fixed that by changing the dep settings. now it loads the game up to the cricket captain logo screen then maximises and drops to a small screen again which is black and nothing else happens, I have to ctrl alt delete to end it by task manager

Hi,

Have you had 2012 or previous versions successfully installed on this machine?

Do you have the file msvcr71.dll in the game folder?

Can you also do this: Windows Start > Control Panel > Programs, search the installed programs for all entries that start Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Re-distributable, please tell me all version numbers of this.

For cross reference purposes have you contacted us through our support page as well?

Sureshot

Comment

hi sureshot
      i havent had and previous versions installed.
      got the msvcr71.dll in my game folder.
      microsoft visual c++ 2010 versions are 10.0.40219 for both x64 and x86.also have the 2005,2008 and 2012 microsoft visuals.
      no i havent contacted support yet, was waiting to see if i could solve it, with help from the community.

thank you for your time

Comment

sorted it ..... i have to change the desktop resolution to 1280x800 before i run the game

Comment

Working...
        X