This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Version 13.04 available now

The third patch is now available. Right click on the game and select Run As Admin, now go to Internet Game and follow the on screen instructions.

Direct patch file here

Cricket Captain 2013: v13.04 Patch Fix List

-Database updates (including extensive changes to batting aggression using real SR data).
    -Corrected bowler SR and eccon (line/length accuracy and no-ball adjusters).
    -Improved game engine accuracy (run-scoring and wicket chance).
    -Improved non-user one-day match engine.
    -Updated Eng and Aus 2013 test squads.
    -Fixed test squad bug (squad retained for next OD series).
    -Added runs scored off no-balls to wagon wheels and graphs.
    -Fixed skip-match bug in tournament series mode (ignored user selection of opposition team).
    -Improved generation of young and fringe players with limited stats.
    -Fixed crash in 2 player game saves.
    -Forced power-play (e.g. 35 overs) restrictions set correctly.
    -Improved on-line cheat detection.
    -Scrolling problem with some laptops resolved (via “disable scroll wheel” in game options).

The changes made to aggression ratings are substantial, these will only work on new game saves, however, existing game saves should see some improvement to the run scoring engine. So I suggest you try existing saves with the new patch to see if you are happy.

2-player game save fix will require new saves.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 08-01-2013, 01:57 PM.

Hi

Are you able to expand a bit on this section please ..

The changes made to aggression ratings are substantial, these will only work on new game saves, however, existing game saves should see some improvement to the run scoring engine. So I suggest you try existing saves with the new patch to see if you are happy.

... as I'm not sure I fully understand.
    Existing saves will see some change in run scoring, but not the full change - is that about the size of it

Comment

Yes, the changes:

"Corrected bowler SR and eccon (line/length accuracy and no-ball adjusters).
      Improved game engine accuracy (run-scoring and wicket chance)."

Will work on new game saves, changes to player aggression ratings will require a new game save.

To get the full change in run scoring engine a new game save will be required, but some people might be happy with the adjustments made to bowler SR and economy, so try out your existing saves to see if you are happy with them before discarding.

Comment

Cheers Sureshot

Apologies for making you repeat yourself

Comment

Where is the link for new update please ?? sorry found it

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
            Cheers Sureshot

Apologies for making you repeat yourself
            Not a problem.

Direct link to the patch is available in the opening post for those who have issues patching.

Comment

A bit of clarification here - the changes to the game engine, which slightly lower the run-rates and shift the balance between bat and ball towards the bowler, effect old and new saves.

The changes to batsman's natural aggression levels are database changes, so will require a new save.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
                A bit of clarification here - the changes to the game engine, which slightly lower the run-rates and shift the balance between bat and ball towards the bowler, effect old and new saves.

The changes to batsman's natural aggression levels are database changes, so will require a new save.
                Chris Can you make me understand that the future regen Player does have this effect "The changes to batsman's natural aggression levels are database changes, so will require a new save." on my current Save
                After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
                Is my Next Dream

Comment

All batsmen have a natural aggression level which you can see in their player profile. This is part of the database. If you have an old saved game, these will not be changed by the update. If you start a new saved game, there are a large number of players who's aggression levels are different in version 13.04 from the same players in version 13.03.

Comment

Thanks to Chris and helpers.

Comment

Thank you! Looking forward to starting a new save with West Indies.
                      Check out my ICC fixture editor

Comment

2 player game same country v same country not enable issue

Sureshot still u havent fix same country v same country in 2 player game.... and what is the logic behind selection of online team?

Comment

2 Player Country vs Save Club Issue

Please add feature: country vs save club in 2 player game..

Comment

Working...
                          X