This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13.04 Bug Reports

Please read the details below and in the database errors thread before posting

Patch Details

This thread is for bug reports, database errors should be reported here:

Database Thread

A clear and detailed bug report will make it easier for us to confirm the bug. We need to be able to repeat the bug to fix it, so as an example:
    Bug: Wrong points for a win in English Domestic First Class
    Process: English career mode> Domestic Tables > Rules
    Please mention what game mode you are in when you are mentioning the repeat process.

Highlights bugs
    These are difficult to repeat, so if you spot a highlight bug we will need a game save from the end of the relevant over.
    We understand some of you will want to carry on your save, so please save and exit the game. Locate the relevant game save in the saves folder (please see Support section of the website), copy the relevant game saves to another location and send them on to us. Once you’ve done that you can carry on with your save.

Please keep database errors and bugs separate (we may move/delete/merge ones in the wrong place), please keep bug reports errors in this thread and don’t post them in other threads, it’s hard to keep track of a potential issue if it is stored in a story thread, etc. Please make us aware of any misplaced posts.

----

Known bugs
    Small stats error for Associates players - unfortunately fixing this isn't possible for the immediate future.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 08-01-2013, 01:10 PM.

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
    Highlights bugs
    These are difficult to repeat, so if you spot a highlight bug we will need a game save from the end of the relevant over.
    We understand some of you will want to carry on your save, so please save and exit the game. Locate the relevant game save in the saves folder (please see Support section of the website), copy the relevant game saves to another location and send them on to us. Once you’ve done that you can carry on with your save.
    I'll add if you have enabled Dropbox then the save files will be in your Dropbox folder and not in the folder where ICC is installed.
    The Cult Of Personality

Comment

If you have Dropbox installed it will save the game in Dropbox and also in the usual save game location, which is part of the roaming profile. See support page for details.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
        If you have Dropbox installed it will save the game in Dropbox and also in the usual save game location, which is part of the roaming profile. See
        support page for details.
        Thanks Chris You have listen the Bug I found for PowerPlay after 35 overs
        After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
        Is my Next Dream

Comment

Thanks for reporting the bug. We do our best to fix everything that's reported. There are a couple of things that we still have to fix, but didn't have time on this version.

Comment

I've started a new game with Northamptonshire and I'm playing in my first one day game. If I hover over either of my batsmen's name the strike rates given are their strike rates for their current innings, not their career strike rate as one would expect given that it their career average that is displayed.

Update: It seems to display their strike rate for the current season, alongside their career average.
            Last edited by bnd3; 08-01-2013, 07:36 PM. Reason: Update

Comment

Something i've noticed is that in 2014 Englands test matches are all at the same venues in the same order as in 2013, whereas they're rotated in real life

Comment

Can't do any training ?!?
                When I select training it just takes me to the next day and when I select Coach & Physio I get a message saying "Coaching is not available at this point of the season"

Who do I email the save to ?

Edit - just created a brand new save with same settings (Victoria FC & One Day) and I get the same message

Sooooo I can't train my squad

Back to my Chennai & Yorkshire saves I guess
                Last edited by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog; 08-09-2013, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Could you please check that the "keep strike" works correctly?
                  I've seen many cases where the wrong batsman is trying to keep the strike.

Comment

hi,
                    just wanted to share that in the game....ms dhoni is very under rated,
                    i have been playing the game since 2001
                    but as of now i have found everything perfect but ms dhoni never ever performs except sometimes in test matches
                    i have tried playing him with each and every level of aggression in odis nd t20 ...he hardly performs ..as in maybe once in 10 games...that is nothing as compared to his realistic charm
                    he does alright is test matches but never performs in odis nd t20so due to dis i am forced to pick dinesh karthik or some other guy in my online team
                    and change nd captain preference to virat kohli instead of dhoni
                    i hope you can fix this up please

Comment

Originally posted by ashish bajaj View Post
                      hi,
                      just wanted to share that in the game....ms dhoni is very under rated,
                      i have been playing the game since 2001
                      but as of now i have found everything perfect but ms dhoni never ever performs except sometimes in test matches
                      i have tried playing him with each and every level of aggression in odis nd t20 ...he hardly performs ..as in maybe once in 10 games...that is nothing as compared to his realistic charm
                      he does alright is test matches but never performs in odis nd t20so due to dis i am forced to pick dinesh karthik or some other guy in my online team
                      and change nd captain preference to virat kohli instead of dhoni
                      i hope you can fix this up please
                      thats a databse issue mate - you might want to post your experiences on this thread instead

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
                        Can't do any training ?!?
                        When I select training it just takes me to the next day and when I select Coach & Physio I get a message saying "Coaching is not available at this point of the season"

Who do I email the save to ?

Edit - just created a brand new save with same settings (Victoria FC & One Day) and I get the same message

Sooooo I can't train my squad

Back to my Chennai & Yorkshire saves I guess
                        Chris/Sureshot - is there update on this or another new patch expected shortly that might correct it ?

Cheers

DVDDD

Comment

Highlight bug - Hit a six but given out

Hi

I have a weird highlight bug where it seems I have hit a six and the umpire signals it so, but then straight after as I return to the scoreboard my player is given out and the six does not count. I am playing version 13.04 on a Windows 7 64bit machine.

I have my save file ready to send to you guys but the attachment option won't let me upload it. Is there another way I can send it to you? My issue is much easier to understand if you can see it for yourself.

Cheers
                          Sam

Comment

Hey,
                            I can't do training since the last update when i select a new game playing as 'Australia' and an Australian state team. Normal difficulty. Please help,

Comment

My game has been working fine since I bought it.

Today, I shut down and later on I open up the game and a box came up saying this:

eLicense Control

In order to finish initializing, this application must first be run by a user with administrator privileges.

Please contact your system administrator for help.
                              5-2

I changed the games compatibility to 'run as administrator' and this box doesn't come up. However, the game then doesn't load at all. In the task manager it says it's there but then disappears very quickly.

Can anyone help?

Comment

Working...
                              X