Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e-license internal server error

Hi guys,

Im not sure if this belongs here, but i've sent an email to the elicense and still hasnt got any reply.

So i downloaded the game on sunday, and been trying to buy the game through paypal.

It went well, i put in my paypal account, verified through paypal, takes me back to the elicense website and i press the checkout button.

Then 500 - internal server error comes up. Been having this problem since sunday 28th of July 2013. My trial already expired and i already uninstalled the 2012 version because of the 2013.

Anything wrong with the server? or buying throug paypal s not available now?

PayPal isn't available in some countries, can you confirm what country you are buying from?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
      PayPal isn't available in some countries, can you confirm what country you are buying from?
      im buying from Indonesia.

Infact, im digging through my email to find the receipt of my 2012 purchase and i can confirmed that i also used paypal to make a purchase in 2012 without any problem.

Has there been any changes since then? I just couldnt be bothered putting all the details of the normal credit card, paypal is much easier and convenient i guess.

p.s: Tried to purchase through my office computer too (which routes through secured australian VPN for some security reason) and i still get the same error.
      Last edited by iqbalsn; 07-31-2013, 09:39 PM. Reason: added ps

Comment

Bumped.

Sorry for bumping this, but isnt there solution to this sureshot? Have just tried it again and it still gave me the 500 - internal server error. Surely the server wouldnt be down for this long?

or is there any country restriction on the use of paypal now?

Appreciate the feedback, thanks mate.

Comment

Working...
        X