Is the forum active enough?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the forum active enough?

I often look at how many people are online and generally it's always the same people, and yes there are some good active members but on the whole is the forum active enough?

I think the forum is a great way of keeping people interested in the game with stories, discussion etc...

I've played people online who don't know about the forum. The forum informs people about when updates are out.

I think we should try and get more people on the forums because there is a LOT (I imagine) of people who play and don't know about the forum.

Even have just general cricket talk sections to open it up to more people who don't play but like cricket/sport/gaming. This could then bring in more customers. Obviously that point is for the devs and mods.

It would be good to get a real good community going. Who else thinks the same?

Yeah would be good to get more people here

Comment

If we keep posting our views on here it will help I reckon. I'm not sure where the fellow SA fans have gone to as there were a few last year? Shame, as I posted a topic about SA weather that has not been answered and it is nice to have agreement or a debate.

I think a new features vote would generate interest!

Comment

Originally posted by Graham_5000 View Post
        If we keep posting our views on here it will help I reckon. I'm not sure where the fellow SA fans have gone to as there were a few last year? Shame, as I posted a topic about SA weather that has not been answered and it is nice to have agreement or a debate.

I think a new features vote would generate interest!
        I am one of the SA fans still here. Sorry haven't been to active lately but still following your posts

Comment

I accept your apology on bahelf of the forum

Some of us have jobs and families etc (me !!) so I might post a lot one week then nothing the next.

There are loads of new threads and great content so it's not all that bad as far as I can see ....

Comment

This forum is basically a nice place. I think if Chris could advertise the forum a little on Facebook it may help, I see a lot of conversation going on there (mainly whingey, but still!)

Comment

Working...
            X