FAO Chris/Sureshot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Chris/Sureshot

I've brought up this or a slightly similar problem in the past and see it continuously.

I'm playing as England. When I click 'internationals' there is always some sort of bug/glitch or whatever, I don't know what to call it...

Firstly: The problem I first posted, in season one, where there are two ashes series', BOTH series were titled 'Australia in England'. Further to this, when you can normally view results from individual Tests, ODI's, and T20's from any tours, there were NO options to view these individual format results in the first series and all it said was 'itinerary'. (THIS IS FROM MEMORY BUT REPEATED IN THE 2ND SEASON WITH THE SRI LANKA HOME AND AWAY TOUR)

Secondly: This problem persisted in the 2nd season when I played SL at home and later away. I can't provide screenshots cause i'm now playing the world cup and can't click 'internationals' as 'world cup' is there.

Finally: I'm currently at the screen before choosing my world cup squad, a screenshot will best explain the situation.....

As you can see, it says Pakistan in England instead of world cup in aus/nz.

Our first fixture is 'England v Pakistan' so I can see where this bug has stemmed from.

Anyway, although not a big problem it's getting annoying, at first when you guys dismissed my first post about this problem I thought it would have been a one off but it's constant and it has to be something on your side.

Not a complaint, just informing you that this is something that needs fixing

This is a problem only you are experiencing, as per the other thread. Have you used a fixture editor or ArtMoney?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
      This is a problem only you are experiencing, as per the other thread. Have you used a fixture editor or ArtMoney?
      Never mate

Comment

I have seen this issue dating back to ICC 2011 or so. It's obviously a minor bug but you see it when there is home/away series in the same season
        Check out my ICC fixture editor

Comment

Working...
        X