Huge Glitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge Glitch

Ok so I was just playing career mode with Yorkshire in the OD Competition. I'm coming first, haven't lost a game in the eight matches I've played. Just versed a team and bowled them out for 166. After starting my batting well, their bowler gets 5 wickets in five balls followed by a wicket his next over. I received 5 consecutive ducks, a 6,9,5,2, 4 and 15. WTF

And that is a glitch because....?

Comment

Originally posted by KieranLivo View Post
      Ok so I was just playing career mode with Yorkshire in the OD Competition. I'm coming first, haven't lost a game in the eight matches I've played. Just versed a team and bowled them out for 166. After starting my batting well, their bowler gets 5 wickets in five balls followed by a wicket his next over. I received 5 consecutive ducks, a 6,9,5,2, 4 and 15. WTF
      Can you post a screenshot ?

Comment

Massive glitch the other day, the opposition were on 117-9 and ended up with 280 all out. Their number 11 ended up with 98 off 101 balls! Absolutely ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by bnd3 View Post
          Massive glitch the other day, the opposition were on 117-9 and ended up with 280 all out. Their number 11 ended up with 98 off 101 balls! Absolutely ridiculous!
          Haha, brilliant!
          Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

Hahaha. Good one mate

Comment

Lol You must have kicking yourself

Comment

Working...
              X