Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there likely to be another patch after 13.03?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there likely to be another patch after 13.03?

Just wondering.

Hi Graham,

Yes - I'm working on a patch at the moment. It will be next week. Mainly database changes at this point (and adding a certain 19 year old Australian to their test squad), but I've also found some slight tweaks that will improve the match engine.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
      Hi Graham,

Yes - I'm working on a patch at the moment. It will be next week. Mainly database changes at this point (and adding a certain 19 year old Australian to their test squad), but I've also found some slight tweaks that will improve the match engine.

Chris
      Thanks Chris.

Comment

Thanks Chris. Will the test and/or ODI engine get a tweak? I just chased down about 400 as England against India in an ODI which can happen but isn't likely! Every score has been over 300 in my craziest series yet.

In the tests, the lowest score was 311.

I think that the weather needs to be more accurate. There is hardly any heavy cloud in SA despite the fact that most of the country has a summer "wet" season. I think that some of the pitches should start with more uneven bounce from time to time too.

Comment

The runs engine is getting a tweak as mentioned in another thread.

Comment

The runs engine is getting a tweak as mentioned in another thread.
            That's good to hear Chris - is that for all formats? Thanks for all your effort.

Comment

Hi Graham,

Chris
              Hi Chris, I don't suppose there is any news on the patch?

Comment

Working...
              X