This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13.03 Bug reports

Please read the details below and in the database errors thread before posting

Patch details

This thread is for bug reports, database errors should be reported here:

Link to DB errors

A clear and detailed bug report will make it easier for us to confirm the bug. We need to be able to repeat the bug to fix it, so as an example:
    Bug: Wrong points for a win in English Domestic First Class
    Process: English career mode> Domestic Tables > Rules
    Please mention what game mode you are in when you are mentioning the repeat process.

Highlights bugs
    These are difficult to repeat, so if you spot a highlight bug we will need a game save from the end of the relevant over.
    We understand some of you will want to carry on your save, so please save and exit the game. Locate the relevant game save in the saves folder (please see Support section of the website), copy the relevant game saves to another location and send them on to us. Once you’ve done that you can carry on with your save.

Please keep database errors and bugs separate (we may move/delete/merge ones in the wrong place), please keep bug reports errors in this thread and don’t post them in other threads, it’s hard to keep track of a potential issue if it is stored in a story thread, etc. Please make us aware of any misplaced posts.

----

Known bugs
    Small stats error for Associates players - unfortunately fixing this isn't possible for the immediate future.

Sureshot

Team Selection is difficult for international online games

For International Online games we cannot play with Players we have selected while playing offline mode.The Players in the team are different while playing online.Please solve this issue.

Comment

I am playing an Englang/Notts save on just ODs and T20s. England were playing a test series against New Zealand and once that was finished, this is what happened:

The test squad got transferred to the ODI squad. I didn't get to pick an ODI squad. Very annoying as my ODI squad is quite different from the test squad!

Comment

Can you send us the saved game for this? We particularly need to know the date that this happened, but the save may also tell us something. Please send to cricketcaptain (at) btinternet.com. Note: I've replaced the @ with (at) to avoid the spam bots.

Comment

Originally posted by Alrounder80
          Could you send me the link to the site? I can't seem to get into the site.
          Cricket Captain 2023 is the ultimate cricket management sim, allowing you to take charge any domestic or international team and steer them team to victory through every match of the season

Comment

How can I access my save files? I checked on the FAQs and it says 'C:\Users\[USER NAME]\AppData\Roaming\Childish Things\International Cricket Captain 2013' but I can't find this...

Comment

If I try and open one of my saved games it causes the game to crash, is there anything I can do to restore that saved game? Or, has it permanently gone?

Comment

Originally posted by bnd3 View Post
                If I try and open one of my saved games it causes the game to crash, is there anything I can do to restore that saved game? Or, has it permanently gone?
                I know in previous games, if you go to your save folder, rename the corrupted game and then rename its '.cbk' file to a '.cap' file, you can play on from that back up I'd imagine that's still true in this one!

Comment

Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
                  I know in previous games, if you go to your save folder, rename the corrupted game and then rename its '.cbk' file to a '.cap' file, you can play on from that back up I'd imagine that's still true in this one!
                  Still works. Thanks for that.

Comment

Just a query, but I'm finding regen's first wage occasionally to be astronomical. My story team has seen one ask for 42k, and one for 82k so far, is this a bug, or are they just incredibly greedy? This is the same for some regens across my game as well, not just mine.
                    Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

I hope this is acknowledged as a bug. It happens every several games. Note this is a test match. The same happens on balls hit directly to mid on and mid off (if they are playing very close to the crease)

Run out bug:
                      Check out my ICC fixture editor

Comment

Originally posted by Alrounder80 View Post
                        How can I access my save files? I checked on the FAQs and it says 'C:\Users\[USER NAME]\AppData\Roaming\Childish Things\International Cricket Captain 2013' but I can't find this...
                        If you're using Dropbox to play saves on multiple platforms, check your Dropbox folder- it should be there under Childish Things/International Cricket Captains 2013/saves
                        The Cult Of Personality

Comment

When choosing to play only a certain game format (i.e. FC only as Hampshire) squads constantly change.

This is probably due to the AI choosing the XI for ListA/T20 games, but is VERY annoying for those who only want to play FC, and sort of defeats the purpose of having this feature.

Comment

I'm having proper noobie problems. I've been playing this game for years now as well.
                            Anyway, just bought the 2013 edition, I installed it,but whenever I click on the icon or even as 'run as administrator' something loads and then nothing happens!
                            Any help appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Xtrude View Post
                              When choosing to play only a certain game format (i.e. FC only as Hampshire) squads constantly change.

This is probably due to the AI choosing the XI for ListA/T20 games, but is VERY annoying for those who only want to play FC, and sort of defeats the purpose of having this feature.
                              Have you tried using "Load last FC team selection"?
                              Last edited by bnd3; 07-28-2013, 05:26 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
                              X