Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE ASHES ( Who Will Win ) THE ASHES ( England v Australia )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE ASHES ( Who Will Win ) THE ASHES ( England v Australia )

The ashes starts today, Should be a exciting event, Also the weather looks fantastic so no chance of rain

Never write off the Aussies. There's a lot of firepower in their squad and they must be about due to perform.

Comment

Yes i agree they have the fire power, Also there luck has got to change iam going for a Australian victory.

Comment

Two strong bowling attacks, two batting line-ups with varying levels of issues and questions about them.

I don't see this England walk over some are talking about, we're favourites, but Australia are going to bowl us out cheaply at some point. Weather is looking good, which is nice!

Comment

Well, I'm looking out across Trent Bridge now, it's a cloudy morning although the air doesn't feel too thick. Might swing about early on, many are predicting it's gonna be win the toss and bat, but I reckon you've got to think the track will last and with the weather forecast tomorrow and Fri are likely to be the best days to bat.

I've been to a couple of games at TB recently, the square has been dry and taken spin. Interestingly Steve Birks (the groundsman) says he thinks it will seam and not spin at all - well we'll see, but unless it's a totally different track to the ones I've seen lately that's not going to be the case.

For the series you've got to think the Aussies are dangerous if they can post scores. Unless a couple of people play really well, that's where Eng have the advantage as they've been consistent over time in English conditions and Swann looks much better for his op.

I think it will be 2-1, 3-1 England in the series, something like that.

Comment

I'm at Trent Bridge. A lot of cloud cover. Anderson will be very dangerous in these conditions. With Australia's frail batting lineup, they are very dependent on Clarke. If Anderson can knock him over then England are half-way there.

Comment

Ooh, Ashton Agar in. Surprise but I actually support the decision.

Comment

Hope Botham hasn't tempated fate by predicting 10 - 0 to Eng over the 2 series .....

Comment

Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
                  I'm at Trent Bridge. A lot of cloud cover. Anderson will be very dangerous in these conditions. With Australia's frail batting lineup, they are very dependent on Clarke. If Anderson can knock him over then England are half-way there.
                  At Trent Bridge IRL .. or in the game

Comment

Alastair Cook has chosen to batt first on a dry pitch. England will bat first.

Comment

Agar is an A/R in the game but Sky have him batting no. 11 ......

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
                        At Trent Bridge IRL .. or in the game
                        IRL. Hahaha. Agar is an allrounder, don't know why sky have him at 11. (Although the screen at Trent bridge also had him at 11)

Comment

Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
                          IRL. Hahaha. Agar is an allrounder, don't know why sky have him at 11. (Although the screen at Trent bridge also had him at 11)
                          Shame the iPad version of ICC2013 isnt out as you could have been playing it !!

Comment

Latest scoreboard

Comment

The Latest

Comment

Working...
                              X