X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Cricket Captain on Mac

Afternoon all,

We are working on "Cricket Captain 2013" which will be submitted to Apple at the end of May 2013 in time for the Ashes Series 2013. The game interface will be refreshed, incorporating both new and customer requested features. New stadiums depicting the English Ashes venues will incorporated into the 3D highlights. We will also provide a free upgrade in November 2013 which will include additional 3D stadium models of the Australian 2013/14 Ashes venues.

With this in mind we have taken the decision not to release a 2012 version of Cricket Captain on the Mac.

We apologise to all of those fans that have been waiting for this release

Childish Things
    Last edited by Sureshot; 02-06-2013, 04:51 PM.

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
    Afternoon all,

We are working on "Cricket Captain 2013" which will be submitted to Apple at the end of May 2013 in time for the Ashes Series 2013. The game interface will be refreshed, incorporating both new and customer requested features. New stadiums depicting the English Ashes venues will incorporated into the 3D highlights. We will also provide a free upgrade in November 2013 which will include additional 3D stadium models of the Australian 2013/14 Ashes venues.

With this in mind we have taken the decision not to release a 2012 version of Cricket Captain on the Mac.

We apologies to all of those fans that have been waiting for this release

Childish Things
    How disappointing..

Comment

i know this is a stupid question to ask, but Cricket Captian '13 will be on pc right? what i got from sureshots comment is that is it being submitted just to apple and it will only be on mac cause CC '12 wasnt! it just got me worried for a sec!

Comment

Originally posted by burnsyboy View Post
        i know this is a stupid question to ask, but Cricket Captian '13 will be on pc right? what i got from sureshots comment is that is it being submitted just to apple and it will only be on mac cause CC '12 wasnt! it just got me worried for a sec!
        I sure hope so!!

Comment

When is International Cricket Captain 2013 going to be released for PC?
          Any idea?

Comment

Originally posted by burnsyboy View Post
            Yes, we're releasing on PC, iPhone and iPad as normal.

Comment

Working...
            X