Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview with Edge.

Hi,

Here's a link to my interview with Edge.

Chris

The latest video game news, reviews and features from the team at Edge Magazine. Subscribe here today.

Nice interview and great inspirable Path to success,

Remember The Days in late 90s when my First Desktop came there was trial Version of ICC installed this was so addicted that I and my brother Played whole days

They should Target Indian market where is Huge Huge Population and so many cricket Lovers , And it is in very reasonable Price , need to do more marketing where more and more people knows about the game
    Last edited by cricfan1; 09-21-2012, 09:24 PM.
    After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
    Is my Next Dream

Comment

Originally posted by cricfan1 View Post
      They should Target Indian market where is Huge Huge Population and so many cricket Lovers , And it is in very reasonable Price , need to do more marketing where more and more people knows about the game
      I agree - I was surprised that a couple of my Indian friends who are cricket mad had not heard of the franchise.

As far as Chris goes - we seem to have had a very similar work education route, I'm currently self employed and doing part time lecturing and mentoring at Edinburgh (S.O.I) when it's mutually suitable.

And of course playing cricket games and cricket itself whenever I can.

Scritty
      The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

Working...
      X