Is my Next Dream

Comment

I Abdulla Back To the Team
      N Katti Replaces Kanitkar
      H Patel Replaces Ferozie

After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
      Is my Next Dream

Comment

Not going to deep commentary India Won Toss choose to bowl first waoo so Some Luck factor working this looks to spinner friendly, Thus Abdulla is back in the line
        From the Starts Wickets falling Like showers of Rain ICC should look to minnow Team for world cup to maintain the heritage of the world cup
        UAE Bowled out in 39th over with Total of 131
        India Starts batting with Huge applauds Ready was well played slowly and steady But at the Charm wins by Again Mukund That's the form Speaks
        He made 64(81)* runs Again MOM that is Third In a row

India is in Blue line
        Third win in a row and India Replaces England and Comes to top of the table but realty check is now Remaining two matches are with Test Playing nations
        Last edited by cricfan1; 08-06-2012, 07:57 PM.
        Is my Next Dream

Comment

Is that Keegan Eccles in the South African team?

Comment

Originally posted by Graham_5000 View Post
            Is that Keegan Eccles in the South African team?
            Yes
            Is my Next Dream

Comment

Wow! I need to add him to the database errors thing as he is way to good in the game - cannot believe he made it into the ODI team - the game has been kind to a cricketer who last played PROVINCIAL (not even franchise) cricket in November 2011.

This goes back to what I was saying in another thread about the abilities of young South African players emerging, what with the two-tiered domestic system creating problems for Chris and Sureshot.

Comment

Originally posted by Graham_5000 View Post
                Wow! I need to add him to the database errors thing as he is way to good in the game - cannot believe he made it into the ODI team - the game has been kind to a cricketer who last played PROVINCIAL (not even franchise) cricket in November 2011.

This goes back to what I was saying in another thread about the abilities of young South African players emerging, what with the two-tiered domestic system creating problems for Chris and Sureshot.
                It's a stats based game and his stats are pretty impressive. Seems obvious as to why he was chosen. The game can't mirror real life, no matter how much anybody would like it to.

Comment

@GrahamB. His stats would be impressive if they were achieved for his local franchise the Dolphins. Most of the time he played for the feeder team Kwazulu-Natal and achievements from matches played at this level are similar to 2nd team county level. The provincial feeder team stats should have been de-classified and not count as FC or List A stats. If he had played the majority of his cricket for one of the South African franchises then I would agree with you.

Comment

Fifth Match

India Vs WestIndies

Date : 20th June 2019 Thursday

Last edited by cricfan1; 08-08-2012, 03:21 PM. Reason: Adding Pics
                    Is my Next Dream

Comment

Changes in Squad
                      A Ferozie is back in place of H Patel

After winning 3 Toss in a row, India Lost the toss and have to bat on cloudy day. West Indies Got benefit soon when Mukund lbw on 5(13) But after that Ready and M Singh Built the partnership of 129 Runs
                      Before Ready was catch out on Russel over at 61(95) , Kohli made some handy shots but got run out
                      M Singh miss his century by 5 runs and got Out on 95(116)
                      Then wickets gone in regular interval India manage to get total 239/9
                      From West Indies Side Russel took 4 wickets
                      West Indies have good Chance to get their back tight ,during India’s bowling Billa was able to get his first wicket of the match, then Barath and Wallace made 109 runs partnership and made solid base to win the match and looks They can take this match in their hand easily but In swing cutter ball made Barath catch out on Keepers’s hand Katti Got his First Wicket.Barth Out at 65(80)
                      Wallace on the crease but wickets falling on the other side 128/2 to 158/7 and the match which looks going away from India’s grip come again in the favor of India
                      India Won this match with by 61 Runs

MOM M Singh

Last edited by cricfan1; 08-08-2012, 03:27 PM.
                      Is my Next Dream

Comment

Yellow Line stands for India
                        India made steady their Place on Top After winning 4 matches in a row and qualified for second round
                        Is my Next Dream

Comment

Next match

India Vs England

Date 24 June Monday

Is my Next Dream

Comment

Changes in Team
                            H Patel Replaces Billa

India won the Toss and choose to bowl first Katti took the first wicket of Hale 35(66)
                            Score was 32/3 when 132 Runs partnership between Cardew and Curtis .
                            Singh break the partnership 220/4 ,Curtis got out by keep on 60(64)
                            Cardew nearly miss the century got bowled on incoming fast straight bowl of ferozie
                            At 86(90) ,Woakes made some hard hitting shots England reach competitive total 276
                            Ferozie took 3 wickets
                            India for chasing Mukund and Ready with good opening partnership, India’s First fall on 67/1
                            Ready gone on 36(40) But Mukund steady stays on the crease. Kohli played very well inning before got lbw on 71(85) of Bresnan over
                            Kaul and Katti on the crease final over 14 Runs Required ,
                            1ST bowl WICKET , N Katti again flop with bat He looks in the same path of outform Maneria
                            2nd Bowl SIXXXXX Abdulla on crease and first ball hit a huge six
                            3rd Bowl No Run
                            4th Bowl single
                            5th Bowl single
                            Now one bowl and 6 Runs require to win
                            6th Bowl FOUR but alas India Lost by 1 Run but very Good Game was that
                            Mukund's 114 Runs century gone in Vain
                            ICC has made very fine gameplay with latest patch so close to win

Over all Interesting match
                            MOM : T Bresnan 4-42

Yellow Line Stands for India
                            India Remains at Top even after Lost a match but It depend on New Zealand match, If won India will come down
                            Last edited by cricfan1; 08-09-2012, 03:19 PM.
                            Is my Next Dream

Comment

NEWS

New Zealand Won their game against Netherlands By 41 Runs

New Zealand Tops the chart

India Comes down to second position

Group A Final Chart

Is my Next Dream

Comment

QUARTER FINAL ROUND

Is my Next Dream

Comment

Working...
                                X