X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dsarena
    replied
    Well both Mitchell Starc and Gary Ballance seemed to be underrated. And also Joe Root

These are the stats so far of these players in the my Yorkshire save.

--
    Last edited by dsarena; 08-01-2012, 05:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Alrounder80
    replied
    Previous to this new patch I had wanted Shafiul Islam to be improved for the Bangladesh team. After the new patch I noticed Sajidul Islam was improved enough to get picked for Bangladesh. May have this been a mistake as Sajidul really isn't that good a player?

Leave a comment:

• cricfan1
    replied
    Sehwag do very rare bowling

Wait for Manoj Lets see the progress

Leave a comment:

• anuragvivek93
    replied
    Manoj Tiwary should be put as an allrounder! Didn't anybody saw his 4 wicket haul against Sri Lanka

Yuvraj as an allrounder good but his bowling is very underrated.
    Same with Sehwag. He should be put to allrounder

Leave a comment:

• cricfan1
    replied
    A Russel is alrounder ICC 2012 has put him as bowler

Leave a comment:

• royzan92
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
    Stokes is RM, not RFM from what I've seen so far in his career.
    I guess, he has been bowling mid to high 80s for Durham in the Championship though.

Leave a comment:

• Graham_5000
    replied
    The keeper debate is an interesting one. De Villiers is rightly listed as a part-time keeper and the recent test proved he is a decent keeper who makes the odd uncharacteristic mistake. One feels that were he to take on the role full time in tests such mistakes would become a rarity.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by 6ry4nj View Post
    Okay if that's what you're saying - that he's a part-time keeper - I'm not disagreeing with you.
    The terminology gets tricky here. In-game a part time keeper (as you correctly pointed is shown by a bat with gloves) isn't as good with the gloves as a "full-time" keeper, not quite as simple as that but that's the brunt of it. But in the real world some might describe Sangakkara as only a part-time keeper as he only does it in short formats, but he's still good enough with the gloves to be full-time.

Cooke's innings the other day (yesterday?) was quite impressive, from what I've researched he's kept quite a bit back in South Africa and has kept in 2nd XI for Glamorgan this season.

Stokes is RM, not RFM from what I've seen so far in his career.

Leave a comment:

• royzan92
    replied
    Ben Stokes (Durham) is RFM.
    Scott Borthwick (Durham) is an all-rounder.
    Michael Comber (Essex) is an all-rounder.
    Hamza Riazuddin (Essex) should have a batting average of about 25.
    Stephen Parry (Lancashire) is underrated.
    Aneesh Kapil (Worcestershire) is underrated.

Leave a comment:

• djmaddison8
    replied
    I think Azhar Mahmood is retired from First Class cricket. He only plays limited overs for Kent.

Also Sam Northeast and Matt Coles could probably use improving. Northeast's averaging nearly 80 this season and Coles in the low 20s, but they both seem to be pretty useless in the game.

Leave a comment:

• ab5ides1
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick134 View Post
    How come Johan Botha is allowed to play for South Australia if it says that overseas players are only allowed to play in T20 games?!?!?
    This is because South Australia have a deal with Botha in real life that means he will captain our team their team for 2 years in one day and FC. Shield teams are allowed an overseas player, they just generally opt against it.

Leave a comment:

• Nick134
    replied
    How come Johan Botha is allowed to play for South Australia if it says that overseas players are only allowed to play in T20 games?!?!?

Leave a comment:

• wasim_akram
    replied
    Okay I don't know if this is a database error, but I see when I play English domestic season with Lancashire that Abdul razzaq is signed to play 20/20 AND List A which is great and when I play Aus domestic that S.Afridi is signed to one of the teams.

But if I play Indian league and control an international side like Pakistan that hes not signed to play for them and same as S.Afridi is not signed to BBL team, as I think both should be listed to play for their respective domestic teams abroad while playing in all modes.

Cause it takes the realism away, it would be good to see them playing overseas leagues. Cause in previous versions, Pakistan domestic players did get signed to English county teams and it was listed at the top when you click on them that they play for say Lancashire and Pakistan, or play for surrey and Pakistan etc...

Leave a comment:

• wasim_akram
    replied
    Kevin Pietersen is believed to be considering a deal to play in the Big Bash League, with Melbourne Renegades and both Sydney sides - the Sixers and the Thunder - hoping to secure his signature.

Kevin Pietersen is believed to be considering a deal to play in the Big Bash League, with Melbourne Renegades and both Sydney sides hoping to secure his signature

Just bit of info, so in the next patch if he does sign to one of the teams, it would be great if hes included

Leave a comment:

• 6ry4nj
    replied
    Originally posted by Cymro View Post
    True but for Glamorgan he has yet to keep I think and when he plays he plays as a batsman. Glam's second choice keeper is Will Bragg.
    Okay if that's what you're saying - that he's a part-time keeper - I'm not disagreeing with you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X