X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog
    replied
    Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
    There is something not right about that. One day he is complaining about everything and the next day he turns around everything he said!
    He is just a diva !!
    It has to be all about him.
    Still an amazing player though.

Leave a comment:

• KGKOOLKAT777
    replied
    Originally posted by Alrounder80 View Post
    Kevin Pieterson has come out of one day retirement. He's apparently dropped his IPL demands and is fully committed to England now. WHAT A TURN AROUND!

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/conte...ry/576997.html
    There is something not right about that. One day he is complaining about everything and the next day he turns around everything he said!

Leave a comment:

• Alrounder80
    replied
    Kevin Pieterson has come out of one day retirement. He's apparently dropped his IPL demands and is fully committed to England now. WHAT A TURN AROUND!

Leave a comment:

• bnd3
    replied
    Ned Eckersley has taken 98 wickets at 32 in two seasons on my latest game. He's never bowled in real life or on any of my previous games so I'm not sure what's going on there.

Leave a comment:

• Graham_5000
    replied
    Minor thing but I think Amla should be classed as an opener in t20s and ODIs only, although him and Smith form a great partnership in the game - just destroyed my Bangladesh game (one of my curent games is an ill-fated Bangladesh quest)

Leave a comment:

• Graham_5000
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
    I think you must have misinterpreted a post of mine (or I worded it poorly/ a typo).

When we patch database changes in, it's impossible for these to take affect on new saves, as each save takes the database and then builds it's own from that. Bug fixes will take affect though. I have no idea if that's something that could change in future versions, I doubt it, Chris would know more.

As for if we patch again, I don't know at the moment. We've got progress happening with iOS and then Mac and Android after that.

You mentioned in another thread that there might be help for selecting appropriate South African players for internationals, seeing as many of them are nerfed in order to reflect the two-tiered nature of domestic cricket? Is this likely to be non-patch related?

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
    I think you must have misinterpreted a post of mine (or I worded it poorly/ a typo).

When we patch database changes in, it's impossible for these to take affect on new saves, as each save takes the database and then builds it's own from that. Bug fixes will take affect though. I have no idea if that's something that could change in future versions, I doubt it, Chris would know more.

As for if we patch again, I don't know at the moment. We've got progress happening with iOS and then Mac and Android after that.
    Ahhh my bad I'm sure
    Apologies if anyone took my comments as gospel

You should know by now to take them with a pinch of salt as I only play on easy mode - eh Scritty

(Hope Scritty knows that thanks to him and his custom fielding videos my enjoyment of the game has quadrupled ... might even have a go at "normal" in the not too distant future ..... )
    Last edited by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog; 08-08-2012, 03:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
    think I remember seeing a post from Sureshot saying that patches would continue but they would eventually update on to saved games also.

So no need to start any more new games once a new patch is released

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by muzzy_s View Post
    I've played a season with West Indies and when i was playing Australia Ricky Pointing was playing for them. He should be retired in ODI's.
    think this got mentioned on another thread

quote from his Wiki page

"I don't expect to play one-day international cricket for Australia any more and I'm pretty sure the selectors don't expect to pick me either ... I will continue playing Test cricket and I'll continue playing for Tasmania as well".

Resolved to the fact that he might not get picked but not retiring officially

(or that's my understanding anyway )

Leave a comment:

• muzzy_s
    replied
    I've played a season with West Indies and when i was playing Australia Ricky Pointing was playing for them. He should be retired in ODI's.

Leave a comment:

• Graham_5000
    replied
    Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
    think I remember seeing a post from Sureshot saying that patches would continue but they would eventually update on to saved games also.

That would be amazing although really want to start again with South Africa as they are such a nightmare after the current crop fade...

Leave a comment:

• muzzy_s
    replied
    Marlon Samuels batting need a big improvement in the next patch, also Zafar Ansari needs to be made a opener in FC cricket and his batting need a big improvement as well.

Leave a comment:

• muzzy_s
    replied
    This is really frustrating, why has Ajmal and Afridi's bowling not been improved! They are two of the best spinners in ODI and T20. Can they be improved in the next patch please?

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Graham_5000 View Post
    Is it likely there will be any more patches?

Leave a comment:

• Graham_5000
    replied
    Is it likely there will be any more patches?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X