X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KGKOOLKAT777
    replied
    Originally posted by bryce87 View Post

Look at this one. Their new batsman in needed to hit 12 off two balls to win the match.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]563[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]562[/ATTACH]
    Good One!!!

Leave a comment:

• bryce87
    replied
    Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
    Out of interest what year is this in?

Look at this one. Their new batsman in needed to hit 12 off two balls to win the match.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	52926Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled1.jpg
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	52925
    Last edited by bryce87; 10-03-2012, 07:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KGKOOLKAT777
    replied
    I have played a lot of T20 matches but I just played the most intense one ever.
    After 10 overs I was 62/3 needing 116 runs@11.60.

This screenshot shows how it ended.[ATTACH=CONFIG]559[/ATTACH]
    Out of interest what year is this in?

Leave a comment:

• bryce87
    replied
    I have played a lot of T20 matches but I just played the most intense one ever.
    After 10 overs I was 62/3 needing 116 runs@11.60.

This screenshot shows how it ended.Click image for larger version

Name:	unreal_chase.jpg
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	52922
    Last edited by bryce87; 09-22-2012, 04:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• KGKOOLKAT777
    replied
    Unbelievable WI -946 on Normal Mode

I was playing on normal mode for the WI on a new save game when this happened. 2 double hundreds and 3 hundreds including 1 from the number 10. In total 946 against the hapless MCC.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	MCC vs WI.jpg
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	52916Click image for larger version

Name:	Partnerships MCC vs WI.jpg
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	52917

Leave a comment:

• Alrounder80
    replied
    Lol, what are you on about? Any team actually trying to win a test would have declared a long time before reaching 1000 runs. I reckon Amla and Kallis could have taken S.A to 1000, turns out they were actually trying to win the test however.
    Yes, I realise that hence me saying:

"I was going to declare at around 650 but when Strauss was on about 330 I wanted to see if it was possible to score a 400. I just carried on and decided not to declare."

Of course they were trying to win the test Bryce, I don't know of any captain that wouldn't. In ICC2012 and other versions, I doesn't matter how many matches you win in a series as long you win it. You get the same points either way. I was 2 nil up with one to go. Even if the points fact wasn't the case I'd still try and reach a thousand to see if it was possible as I'd never done this before.

Leave a comment:

• bryce87
    replied
    Originally posted by Alrounder80 View Post
    Oh my good god. I've just played a match in which the absolute contrast of 15 all out occurred.
    Lol, what are you on about? Any team actually trying to win a test would have declared a long time before reaching 1000 runs. I reckon Amla and Kallis could have taken S.A to 1000, turns out they were actually trying to win the test however.

Leave a comment:

• carhandle
    replied
    Normal Mode, just kept going once Cook and Bell had passed the 400 partnership and finished up at 1042 for 8 when Day 5 ended.

Leave a comment:

• Alrounder80
    replied
    Originally posted by cricfan1 View Post
    That Problem still exist in ICC Gameplay AI always try chase even wickets
    are falling regularly But If you look to real life cricket after falling early wicket
    there will be slow and sensible partner then try to hit in Last Overs .

This should be change while chasing that's the real of sometimes looks different with real cricket
    Yeah EXACTLY. Rather then getting all out for a ridiculously low target, there should be some attempt to get a respectable total.

Leave a comment:

• KGKOOLKAT777
    replied
    Originally posted by alrounder80 View Post
    oh my good god. I've just played a match in which the absolute contrast of 15 all out occurred.

you have my word, this is on normal mode. I was going to declare at around 650 but when strauss was on about 330 i wanted to see if it was possible to score a 400. I just carried on and decided not to declare. Records were shattered!!!!
    lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Alrounder80
    replied
    Oh my good god. I've just played a match in which the absolute contrast of 15 all out occurred.

You have my word, this IS on normal mode. I was going to declare at around 650 but when Strauss was on about 330 I wanted to see if it was possible to score a 400. I just carried on and decided not to declare. Records were shattered!!!!

Leave a comment:

• cricfan1
    replied
    Originally posted by mr_bennyc View Post
    Hi, yeah it was legimitate. I've also had a 15 all out in the 20/20 final with a different team. They just seem to go at full aggression no matter how many wickets they're down.
    That Problem still exist in ICC Gameplay AI always try chase even wickets
    are falling regularly But If you look to real life cricket after falling early wicket
    there will be slow and sensible partner then try to hit in Last Overs .

This should be change while chasing that's the real of sometimes looks different with real cricket

Leave a comment:

• mr_bennyc
    replied
    Originally posted by Alrounder80 View Post
    Let's not get to such drastic conclusions, I was just pointing out a slight flaw in the AI. You can't suddenly say ICC doesn't reflect real life. This game gets as close to reflecting real life as ANY other management game from any sport.
    I'm pretty sure this is the first time something like this has happened and I'm not even sure if the guy has done it legitimately.
    Hi, yeah it was legimitate. I've also had a 15 all out in the 20/20 final with a different team. They just seem to go at full aggression no matter how many wickets they're down.

Leave a comment:

• Alrounder80
    replied
    Originally posted by habib View Post
    Ridiculous!
    Those of you who say ICC reflects real life cricket, should think again for their claim.
    This guy played just 3/4 seasons and produced a result which is no where near reality at all and that too in a normal mode
    Impossible even in an easy mode I would say
    Let's not get to such drastic conclusions, I was just pointing out a slight flaw in the AI. You can't suddenly say ICC doesn't reflect real life. This game gets as close to reflecting real life as ANY other management game from any sport.
    I'm pretty sure this is the first time something like this has happened.
    Last edited by Alrounder80; 08-17-2012, 01:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• habib
    replied
    Originally posted by mr_bennyc View Post
    Just bowled a team out for 9 as Yorkshire. Philander 6 wickets for 0 runs
    Ridiculous!
    Those of you who say ICC reflects real life cricket, should think again for their claim.
    This guy played just 3/4 seasons and produced a result which is no where near reality at all and that too in a normal mode
    Impossible even in an easy mode I would say

Leave a comment:

Working...
X