X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick134
    replied
    Being a bit picky, but the shot selections are a bit dodgy when batting. No one plays a cover drive to a yorker!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Australia state will be as of 2011, rather than some 2012 squads and some 2011. We'll patch this when we've got them all in. It's not great, but our hands are tied on that.

Originally posted by TheDevil666 View Post
    That bug where a highlight comes on much quicker when a wicket is about to fall is still there which ruins the tension.
    We changed the highlight delay last year, but didn't want to move it any more or it will start affecting users with faster machines. We're currently talking about this, it's an awkward one.

Leave a comment:

• Xtrude
    replied
    Khawaja is in NSW, should be QLD
    Forrest is in NSW, should be QLD
    Hughes is in NSW, should be SA

I know that the game starts the season gone by, maybe you could set a trigger at the end of the first season causing these players (and possibly others) to move.

Leave a comment:

• carhandle
    replied
    So is it every ICC ever with a data update or is it something more?

Leave a comment:

• Alrounder80
    replied
    I'm loving it as always! But just one point, I'm originally from Bangladesh and I notice every year that the team picked in ICC is much more different to real life. In this game the captain M.Rahim, M. Mortaza, S. Islam, Adbur Razzaq aren't in the squad.
    But IPL is a greattttt inclusion!

Leave a comment:

• TheDevil666
    replied
    That bug where a highlight comes on much quicker when a wicket is about to fall is still there which ruins the tension.

Leave a comment:

• TheDevil666
    replied
    Stuart Broad now listed as an all-rounder which is good. Disappointed to see the World Ratings system hasn't changed - England are somehow Number 1 in the World at ODIs but not in Tests or T20s.

Leave a comment:

• TheDevil666
    replied
    The trial box thing has changed...you know what I mean. If I'm right, I think that means if you download now the trial expires last thing on Tuesday evening, not Monday evening.

Leave a comment:

• Patient
    replied
    Couple of tasty free agents in the opening window.

Leave a comment:

• TheDevil666
    started a topic First Impressions of ICC 2012

First Impressions of ICC 2012

For those lucky enough to download the game before the server slows right down.
Working...
X