Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newb with a couple of questions

Hello there,

I am thinking of buying this game, as i enjoyed the trial very much. I just got a couple of questions regarding it.

1. Is it worth buying it, or waiting for the 2012 edition, and if so do we have any idea when that will be released?

2. Once i have bought it, do i need to download every patch released, or does the latest one cover all of them?

3. Do the patches include roster updates/player updates etc? And if not, do people release patches they made themselves for others to download?

Cheers, really appreciate all your guys work. Looking forward to become part of this community.

1. The new edition usually comes out in early June. Last year it was late July I think, but that was probably a one-off.

So if you are going to play it a bit, yes it is worth buying this one.

2. The latest patch covers all of them (I think). Anyway there are generally only one or two, in the first month after release.

3. Patches include the most obvious database corrections, but some huge mistakes have been known to sneak through.

Unlike most other games, there is a minimal amount of user downloads available for this series. Check out Planet Cricket to see what's available.

Comment

Working...
    X