David warner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David warner

Hi guys just wondering whats david warners stats for you guys in the game, so far in 2 test matches hes got 349 runs with a highscore of 149 and 130

Crap! i cant seem to get him to the 100 mark let alone struggle to get him to 50
    ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

yeh he plays good for me, i play him on the first bar of aggressive and he averages 85 strike rate for the 100's he gets hes beastly player

Comment

For me he generally averages mid to high 40s in test cricket, which is very good, while his one-day average is closer to 50. However he never seems to perform much in T20s for me.

Comment

nice man great job

Comment

Averaging 48 for me.

Comment

1st t20 game I played he made 100 but hasnt made more than 20 since

Comment

He averages about 52 for me in test matches. Has a terrible conversion rate though, something like 5 hundreds to about 20 fifties at the moment haha. Still, consistent 100 run opening stands are useful

Comment

Do people think he's about right? Quite difficult to balance up between the brilliant knocks and his lack of consistency.

Comment

I feel as though Warner's batting is just a touch below what it should be in game. He only averages low 30's for me in game when i feel as though he should be a 40-45 run average player. Also he is one of the worst T20 players in game, where in real life he is arguably the best (next to Chris Gayle of course). In one-dayers he is right. Also, strangely, he is a destructive bowler for me in the game. Bowls 5-6 overs in ODI's for me and averages over a wicket a game at an average in the low 20's.

Comment

However according to others posts it would appear his batting is fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X