Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive form slump

Hey there,
    so I'm 8 season's into the International career playing as New Zealand, in this time I have gotten them to number 2 in the test rankings beating almost everyone on our glorious climb up the rankings (don't ask about the other forms though as I can't seem to win a game in either ODI's or T20) however for the last 2 years my batsmen and bowlers have steadily been performing worse and now I can't seem to score 300 in an innings and often struggle to get to 200. My bowlers have stopped taking wickets and the opposition are destroying me making the number 1 ranking I crave for look further away than it did when I was ranked lower. I've tried introducing young players but they too collapse and get smashed all over the park.
    Has anyone else experienced a dramatic loss of form from there players? (perhaps form is the wrong word as players in good form consistently fail and player in so called bad form, think batting form 5%, perform the best in the team).
    Not really sure what to do as it now seems impossible to win a game or even draw, whereas 2 seasons ago I was destroying everyone I played (even the number 1 ranked team).
    Any tips on how to turn this around would be great.

thats happend to my australian team in 2018, its weird

Comment

This happens in real life. Look at India since the world cup and Australia the last 2-3 years. Perhaps try out some youngsters?

Comment

Originally posted by Graham_5000 View Post
        This happens in real life. Look at India since the world cup and Australia the last 2-3 years. Perhaps try out some youngsters?
        Have tried youngsters but they've performed even worse than the incumbents.

Originally posted by bone24 View Post
        thats happend to my australian team in 2018, its weird
        lol it's 2018 in my game too.

Comment

A real worry India's Massive all players form goes down and youngester
          Virat kohli doing good

Australia All Players are in Form

I think Good way to get form back is give rest to the players for some series
          and slow transition is good from older player to Younger player to get
          good backup to avoid massive form down
          After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
          Is my Next Dream

Comment

Working...
          X