Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The game produces far too many super fit and super talented quickies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The game produces far too many super fit and super talented quickies!

The game produce way to many super fit and super talented fast bowlers. every team having couples of 600+ wkts test match bowlers is not realistic at all ,also it is far too easy to have bowling avg of under 20 nearly for all of your 5 bowlers in ODIs , thats just no realistic , I think the game needs to be balanced and also the peak of the fast bowler should also be lessened for not more than 4/5 years where he picks up most of his wickets as this will result in other fast bowlers being given chance resulting in even things out , also it will help in maturating the batting talent as the player with lesser talent will have a chance to score more runs against not so super quick pacers.

Actually I think it is a lot more balanced than a few games ago, when batters dominated and bowlers with averages below 30 were rare.

I have not encountered a test bowler with an average below 20 and am in 2027 with NZ. There are a couple with test bowling averages around 22/23 mark - just like in the present day real life.

Comment

I agree that the game favours bowlers a tad more then it should. It's about finding that balance from year to year, and at the moment it's too far one way. Next year it could be too far the other way, it's just about the developers coding it, trialling it and seeing how it goes. It's not exactly the worst thing in the world, and cricket looks like it is heading in trend of lower scores and more sporting wickets, but yes, it still needs some tweaking.

Comment

In my game in 2027 there are 9 batsmen with test averages of over 50 - does that sound unbalanced?

Looking at the majority of scores outside the sub-continent, I would agree that 2011 has been the year that the bowlers hit back!

Comment

Working...
        X