Not able to buy via Paypal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not able to buy via Paypal

Guys please help me.As soon as i click on checkout through paypal,the page reloads to the same state.
    Please help me.
    Waiting eagerly for ICC 2014.

Would someone care to answer??

Comment

Hi,

If you contact us through the support page we can go through this with you.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
        Hi,

If you contact us through the support page we can go through this with you.

Chris
        I did contact via support.Only thing i got was a forwarded mail which you must have sent to elicence regarding my problem.But no response from elicence.
        I am not even able to buy through my debit card.(Master Card)
        Please help me.

Comment

Hi,

Unfortunately our knowledge on problems with the payment system is limited, this is why we forwarded you on to eLicense who will be able to assist you further.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
            Hi,

Unfortunately our knowledge on problems with the payment system is limited, this is why we forwarded you on to eLicense who will be able to assist you further.
            But they are not in any mood to help me as they haven't replied yet.

Comment

Hi Anku,

Can you confirm you received a response from eLicense? I've seen their response which was sent on the 8th December (so possibly after your post). Please check your spam folder.

Sureshot

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                Hi Anku,

Can you confirm you received a response from eLicense? I've seen their response which was sent on the 8th December (so possibly after your post). Please check your spam folder.

Sureshot
                Checked.No mail from elicence.

And one more thing,when i open childishthings.co.uk via my mobile the paypal option does work but the currency is in dollars,i.e. it's not in Indian Rupees which means I will have to pay probably 4 times if I buy through my mobile.

But the fact that why doesn't it work on my pc's browsers (tried all,chrome,firefox,IE) is still a mystery.

Comment

Working...
                X