MAC version query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAC version query

I have saved fields from my pc game... i want to be able to use the same custom saved fields on my mac game but am unable to locate the folder where saved fields are stored.
    1) can i use my pc saved fields with my mac game
    2) where is the folder on mac where i can save my customised field settings to use them in the game.

Thanks...

This is not the reply to the previous post. I also have few questions for mac and thought it would be a good place to post.
    1. Where does the game save files go and how to delete some files if I want to delete some.
    2.For some reasons I have black spots on players kits which make their kit black and white in county cricket, I have mac book pro and do not know how to get this right?
    Any help will be appreciated.
    You can learn little from victory, but you can learn everything from defeat

Comment

Habib - Which kits are affected?

Fields haven't been tested between PC and MAC but the format hasn't changed, so they might work. I have no confirmation that they do, though.

Application data is found within this Mac folder structure. <user name> is replaced with the Mac’s current User Account name.

/Users/<user name>/Library/Application Support/Cricket Captain 2011/<FS something>

(Habib - Save files should be here too.)

For PC you can find fields here:

Username/Appdata/Roaming/ChildishThings/Cricket Captain 2011/fields

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
        Habib - Which kits are affected?
        First of thanks for your response.
        All kits are affected since these black spot remain on players kits whether they play county cricket or shorter formats. Some times it also shows big shadows on the pitch during the match. I am used to of it now but it will be great if you can help me to fix it.
        You can learn little from victory, but you can learn everything from defeat

Comment

Easiest thing will be to contact us through the support page, as we've had another customer with similar issue and we've been trying to work on a solution.

If you can include your system specs and what version of OSX you are using that would be great.

Comment

Working...
          X