Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone playing with England?

Hi everyone,

I am just curious to know if anyone is playing with England? I want to know who are your main bowlers after Anderson, Broad and Swann are retired?

Cheers

I have not but I imagine that it would be something like Harris, Finn, Woakes & Briggs.
    YouTube
    Facebook

Comment

shortly after their retirements I have used Harris Woakes Finn Briggs Borthwick & Roland Jones but I always pick on a performance basis, also i'd advise breaking through some of them into the squad while you still have Swanny and Broad to give them some experience so that when they do retire they have some experience otherwise I found they're very unpredictable, first innings they may get a fifer and for the rest of the tour they may only take 2 wickets lol

Comment

Thanks guys for your reply,

I thought I am the only one who has discovered Woakes. That guy is damn good at batting in 20 20 too.
        Finn is doing a good job as well.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by amin View Post
          Thanks guys for your reply,

I thought I am the only one who has discovered Woakes. That guy is damn good at batting in 20 20 too.
          Finn is doing a good job as well.

Cheers
          I've been tipping Woakes to do well for ages, disappointed he isn't being given many chances by the English selectors. In ICC 2010 for me he finished with a first-class batting average and a bowling average of under 30. He was my main strike bowler and an opening batsman too.

Comment

Working...
          X