57.89%
    Australian Career
    10.53%
    Two Player mode
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
    Is my Next Dream

I really like English domestic + international (not necessarily with England) mode - do you still have that?

The problem with Aus domestic is that the season is too short/too few teams.
    There is a problem with international careers other than Eng/Aus, in that the simulation of the domestic scenes is incomplete/unsatisfactory.
    The new expanded English domestic T20 comp (started in 2010) is a bit of a downer, although I love the Unicorns who started that year too.

Comment

Originally posted by 6ry4nj View Post
      I really like English domestic + international (not necessarily with England) mode - do you still have that?
      Yes, sort of.

It's merged with the English Career now - you have the option of either earning the international captaincy, or starting with it.
      My collection: ICC 2005 || ICC 2009 || ICC 2011 || ICC 2012

Comment

Originally posted by 6ry4nj View Post

The problem with Aus domestic is that the season is too short/too few teams.
        That's why I like the Australian Domestic Season. England with 16 game FC season and a squillion t20 and limited over games draws out the season way too long for me.

Comment

I prefer the English mode as I find (no offense) that the game isn't completely realistic. So I prefer the english mode because I don't know all that much about it so I don't get annoyed when something unrealistic occurs.

Comment

If the Australian Drafting was similar to the English one it would be heaps better!
            ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

Why does everyone wish the Australian domestic selection was like the English one?

Comment

Working...
              X