Netbook Problems!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netbook Problems!

When I heard International Cricket captain was coming out for netbooks I was very excited, however having just downloaded the game and tried the trial, I am extremely disappointed.

Sure the interface fits on the screen, but when you play the game it is soooo slow! When you click play next over, even with no highlights, each over takes 2-3 seconds to play. This is really frustrating in a test match.

If this is a problem that can be sorted out, I would happily buy it, if its normal, I urge all netbook users to steer clear from this game.
    Has anyone else had this problem?

It's a product of processor speed and RAM.
    Game is not that quick on any polatform any more. (I could hold down space in IC2002 and play a session batting in 4-6 seconds if no wicket fell)

But netbooks have less resources in terms or processing power and RAM, i'm afraid that's all there is to it.
    If you post your system specs perhaps others could compare their netbook specs and overall experience with game speed?

That way we could see if there was another issue at play here, or at worst see what minimum specs people thought were playable in "real world" conditions.
    The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

As Scritty says, what are your Netbook specs?

I've not seen any other complaints with speeds. It could be a driver issue if your specs are up to scratch.

Comment

Working...
      X