MAC version release date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAC version release date

The answer to this has been vague for ages now, 'sometime after the ipod/iphone game'.

This has been out now for about a week.

Is there now a definite release date for the mac version??

Thanks

If there was a release date it would have been announced. And in case you hadnt figured out, 1 week is "sometime after", but so is 2 weeks, 1 month, 6 months...

Comment

We're working on this at the moment. It's very close now. A couple of issues with the highlights and ball-tracker to fix, but everything else is working. Hoping to submit to apple by the end of the week.

Comment

uuuuhhhh woop?

Comment

thats great thanks

Comment

What kind of specs are we looking at to run the Mac version? I have been running the Windows version through parallels for a while now, and while playable, it is a little choppy!

Also - I assume we get it from the app store when it is accepted/released by Apple?

Cannot WAIT for the Mac version

Cheers

Comment

Cmon guys plz release the mac version...

Comment

Has the game been submitted to apple yet? any further news/updates?

Comment

We're still fixing the last couple of bugs with this. Nearly there. Apologies for the delay.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
                    We're still fixing the last couple of bugs with this. Nearly there. Apologies for the delay.
                    "Nearly there." I've been looking forward to the Mac release for months and waiting patiently. It's now going to be released after the season is over so I think I'll pass.

Comment

Any danger of an approximate time frame? Next couple of days? Next couple of weeks? Next couple of months? Would love to have this soon as I've been craving a Mac version forever!!

Comment

The delay doesn't worry me so much, I imagine it is quite a nightmare to port a PC game across to Mac. So just getting the thing to work will be an achievement. AND with any luck, will mean every release after 2011 will hit Mac?

Again though - I wonder if Chris or anyone else could answer a few questions regarding the Mac release.

1 - How much will it cost? Same/more than PC, given that its a fair way through 2011 will this release be a little cheaper ?

2 - what Mac requirements are we looking at? For example - a heap of games no longer work on Lion, will this be one of them?

3 - I assume (when released) we can purchase the game from the Mac app store?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Oli987 View Post
                          "Nearly there." I've been looking forward to the Mac release for months and waiting patiently. It's now going to be released after the season is over so I think I'll pass.
                          Not for me. Season hasn't started yet

Comment

Does anyone know the answer to this.

I'm keen to purchase the game and run it on parallels as I have no idea how long this Mac version will take. If I do this, will i have to purchase it again for Mac?

Comment

Originally posted by gmpow1 View Post
                              The delay doesn't worry me so much, I imagine it is quite a nightmare to port a PC game across to Mac. So just getting the thing to work will be an achievement. AND with any luck, will mean every release after 2011 will hit Mac?

Again though - I wonder if Chris or anyone else could answer a few questions regarding the Mac release.

1 - How much will it cost? Same/more than PC, given that its a fair way through 2011 will this release be a little cheaper ?

2 - what Mac requirements are we looking at? For example - a heap of games no longer work on Lion, will this be one of them?

3 - I assume (when released) we can purchase the game from the Mac app store?

Cheers
                              Just finding this out for you. I suspect we're looking at about 2 weeks, still got a few things to polish, but it's not far off. Then off to submission with Apple, which can vary in how long it takes. As long as it proves to be worth it, then yes we'll continue to see Mac versions in the future.

jack - Mac version will require a new purchase separate from the current PC version.

Comment

Working...
                              X