money back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• money back

after downloadin game 5 days ago and stil not been able 2 play i want a refund

Forum is no place for your money back go to support where You can
    tell your problem
    Before buying you should test with trial version that only suggestion
    After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
    Is my Next Dream

Comment

Please contact us via the support and we can try and fix your issue and will refund you if we can't get it working.

Comment

not the only 1

still waiting for refund,the download seems to be causing problems for a lot of people,the money comes out of your account a lot quicker than the refund

Comment

Get a grip and stop crying.

Comment

thanks for your intelligent comment dutz,back to school today?

Comment

How about taking his advice and stop spamming the forums???

Comment

I really don't see how you can ask for a refund if the problem is at your end which it obviously is.

Especially when there's a trial.

Comment

Chances are you have the same problem as my fionce, you have had plenty of trials of anti virus programs and they've run out but kept they remain on your system, but every time you try to turn them off they just ask you to renew, go onto safemode and disable/uninstall these and try again

Comment

This man speaks the truth.

Anti-virus and firewalls aren't like normal software. You can't just uninstall them, you'll need to find removal tools for most of them and have other cleaners like CCleaner. Because they will leave remnants in your machine. This is true when uninstalling any produce, I run CCleaner weekly, I've not had to change anti-virus in yonks. Get a good combo and stick with it. I can only go through so much externally on the Tech Support. Not pointing fingers at anyone here, but it really is worth knowing how to main your machine, smoother machine, less problems and it's cheaper.

Likewise some of the AV/firewall won't actually turn off even if you tell them to turn off.

Going back to the subject matter, if you still haven't been refunded, then PM me what e-mail you used when e-mailing us and I'll cross reference it. We wouldn't expect you to be out of pocket for a game that doesn't work, regardless of whether it's a problem with your machine, or more unlikely at our end.

As for the time it takes for the refund to go through, once it's been processed by eLicense, the time taken will be to do with your financial institution.

Comment

Working...
                    X