What about an Android version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about an Android version?

The world's largest smartphone platform and just left by the wayside....
    Iphone users get a version,how about another version for either Honeycomb or Gingerbread users???
    Or better yet,something for both the platforms.or is that asking too much.
    Because my Windows laptop burnt out a few months ago,all i have now is my beautiful Xperia Arc,and considering i have obsessively played all the versions of Icc ever since 2002,would just dearly love to receive a download link in my mail soon for an Android version.I can't just sit around much longer watching all those Steve Jobs fanboys enjoying the party.

Originally posted by nirendsouza View Post
    The world's largest smartphone platform and just left by the wayside....
    Iphone users get a version,how about another version for either Honeycomb or Gingerbread users???
    Or better yet,something for both the platforms.or is that asking too much.
    Because my Windows laptop burnt out a few months ago,all i have now is my beautiful Xperia Arc,and considering i have obsessively played all the versions of Icc ever since 2002,would just dearly love to receive a download link in my mail soon for an Android version.I can't just sit around much longer watching all those Steve Jobs fanboys enjoying the party.
    And party we will tomorrow night when it releases!

I mean, we're all cricket fans so this is about as hardcore as we get

Comment

Don't rub it in,man.
      Though,yes,this is about as hardcore as it gets.

Comment

Just got a reply from childish things themselves......an android version is something they're thinking of for 2012.
        glory,glory,hallelujah.

Comment

Working...
        X