Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

International Cricket Captain 2011 Gives Error Message When Launching!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Cricket Captain 2011 Gives Error Message When Launching!!!!

When I click on the icon and try to run the full game I get this error, "CricketIII MFC Apllication has stopped working."

When I click on "view problem details," I see this message, "Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: cricket.exe
    Application Version: 1.0.0.1
    Application Timestamp: 4e562c37
    Fault Module Name: cricket.exe
    Fault Module Version: 1.0.0.1
    Fault Module Timestamp: 4e562c37
    Exception Code: 80000004
    Exception Offset: 00226b4a
    OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 0a9e
    Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Additional Information 3: 0a9e
    Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
    C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt"

I am using windows 7 64 bit.

I'm having the same problem! Just trying to launch the program and I get told that it's encountered an error..

Comment

install problems fixed

everything worked fine after uninstalling comodo firewall, then restarting, then reinstalling icc 2011, then going through the process of launching the game for the first time. after the game successfully launched I quit it, reinstalled comodo and everything still worked.

Comment

Comodo has probably corrupted the installation/download in your case. Makes sense that it works following your method.

That error is completely generic, it doesn't point to anything directly. Normally these errors are fixed by re-downloading and installing. Or in cases like yours where you've found out what has corrupted it.

Cambo - Try re-installing from a fresh download (using a different browser). If it still does it, can you tell me what OS, firewall and anti-virus you use.

Comment

Working...
        X