Grounds in England and Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grounds in England and Australia

This is one of my pet hates, and something that I'm surprised hasn't been addressed in previous editions.

Before Empire went into admin, they invested a lot of money into the graphics of the game, including replicating real grounds in England and Australia. These are very realistic, and I always enjoy matches played at these grounds.

It's a shame though that I never get to play at Manchester while playing for England. I only get to play at the Oval in a 5-match series. When playing for Australia, I only ever get to play at in Sydney or Melbourne once every three years (whenever there is a home Ashes series). Instead, the majority of all matches played in Australia are played at the boring, generic grounds. Tasmania also played their games at an English ground in ICC 2010 (can't remember which one, perhaps Edgbaston) but in 2011 they now play at the generic ground.

Just a thought for ICC 2012..

Along with that can we have the grounds info from ICC06 back in? And with that hopefully some ground records...

Comment

I also liked the time being displayed after each over.

Comment

oh and dont forget the player photos!!!!

and the commentary introduction to the match & ground being played at.

Comment

Don't forget the mention of cake at breaks

Comment

Bring back the option for the 2D graphics ... loved them.

Comment

Working...
            X