New one-day rules.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New one-day rules.

It's just been announced that there will be some rule changes from normal 50-over games for the up-coming domestic season such as bowlers being able to bowl 13 overs and also that the powerplay restrictions that will apply internationally from October first. Can they be patched in?
    Twilight Sheffield Shield matches will be tried again as part of the push towards night Test cricket in an Australian domestic schedule heavily influenced by the expansion of Twenty20

Originally posted by ab5ides1 View Post
    It's just been announced that there will be some rule changes from normal 50-over games for the up-coming domestic season such as bowlers being able to bowl 13 overs and also that the powerplay restrictions that will apply internationally from October first. Can they be patched in?
    http://www.espncricinfo.com/australi...tml?CMP=chrome
    The 13 overs per bowler is for the Aussie domestic scene only?

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
      The 13 overs per bowler is for the Aussie domestic scene only?
      Yeah, it's interesting that they decided to go with 13 overs for each bowler, I would've thought 12 would be more sensible. But, still. It'll be a nice touch. Also, cricket australia have cut down on the number of one-day games from 10 rounds to 8.
      Live cricket coverage, live streaming, cricket highlights, live scores, breaking news, video, analysis and expert opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ab5ides1 View Post
        Yeah, it's interesting that they decided to go with 13 overs for each bowler, I would've thought 12 would be more sensible. But, still. It'll be a nice touch. Also, cricket australia have cut down on the number of one-day games from 10 rounds to 8.
        http://www.cricket.com.au/news-displ...fixtures/25352
        12 would have been sensible, IMNSHO. Then again, I'm a fan of "bonus" overs for bowlers - bowl a maiden, get a bonus over; take a wicket, get a bonus over - that sort of thing!
        World Serious Cricket

Comment

Might be these rules will be applied to next edition
          After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
          Is my Next Dream

Comment

Originally posted by Phylos Fett View Post
            12 would have been sensible, IMNSHO. Then again, I'm a fan of "bonus" overs for bowlers - bowl a maiden, get a bonus over; take a wicket, get a bonus over - that sort of thing!
            I would feel sorry for the International Cricket Captain developers if the ICC brought that rule in.

(I just realised that ICCaptain and ICCouncil are abbreviated the same way!)
            My collection: ICC 2005 || ICC 2009 || ICC 2011 || ICC 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Jeppo View Post
              I would feel sorry for the International Cricket Captain developers if the ICC brought that rule in.

(I just realised that ICCaptain and ICCouncil are abbreviated the same way!)
              Just dont take any tension ACC all are buch of JOKERS

Every time use wastefulness experiments
              After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
              Is my Next Dream

Comment

ACC tend to get rid of their new ruled before we have time to implement them.

Comment

Working...
                X