Help!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!!!!

Is there any way in playing without having to put it in admin account or run it as an administrator?
    I have tried the trial version and the only way it works is if i run it as an administrator. However I do not always have access to the administator account so is there anyway i can play the game without needing to do that?
    p.s. I have bought the cd copy of the game but not yet opened it in case i need to use the admin account.
    Thanks

You don't need to be logged in to the Admin account on your machine. Just right click on the game shortcut and select Run As Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
      You don't need to be logged in to the Admin account on your machine. Just right click on the game shortcut and select Run As Admin.
      yea but i don't know what the password is

Comment

I think you should only have to put the password in once, so if you can get whoever knows the password to put it in that first time you should be able to play it every time afterwards with no problems

Comment

Originally posted by Chewie View Post
          I think you should only have to put the password in once, so if you can get whoever knows the password to put it in that first time you should be able to play it every time afterwards with no problems
          It keeps asking for the admin password

Comment

Working...
          X