ODI batting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ODI batting

I'm always having trouble getting over 210-220 in odis. Does anyone have some tips as to what they do in terms of aggression etc?? thanks.

Initially when u start to play You will struggle but later on You will learn the
    tactis

Remember practise makes the man perfect
    After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
    Is my Next Dream

Comment

Originally posted by gunot5827 View Post
      I'm always having trouble getting over 210-220 in odis. Does anyone have some tips as to what they do in terms of aggression etc?? thanks.
      If you have wickets left, you are not being aggressive enough. If you are consistently getting all out 5 overs early, you are being too aggressive. If neither of these, you either have a weak team or you've been unlucky. There really isn't much to batting tactics.

Comment

You need good openers. Much easier to get a good score with a solid platform.
        Check out my ICC fixture editor

Comment

Originally posted by gunot5827 View Post
          Try batting with both openers on four bars for the first four overs. Then bump both up to five bars. When a batsmen becomes settled, put him up a bar. If a bowler takes two or more wickets for under 25 average, take both batsmen down a bar when facing him. If you get through to the final four overs, put the aggression bars up a further notch.

If things are going particularly badly using this strategy, just adjust everything down a bar.
          Last edited by GrahamB; 08-13-2011, 08:08 AM.

Comment

one more thing I want to add give your good player rest If his form goes down
            even if health is low

If player is not do good in top order possibilty player can do better in bottom order
            and vica versa
            Last edited by cricfan1; 08-23-2011, 02:50 PM.
            After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
            Is my Next Dream

Comment

Working...
            X