Abusing Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abusing Online

Some peoples starts abusing when we don't play with them,that is absolutely not tolerable.They give some bad words in language we don't understands.Admins please take look at following:-

Comment

Comment

That's rude and shouldn't be allowed, but under the circumstances i'd say who cares?

You find the need to cheat online which is possibly the saddest thing anyone can do.
        He should of just ignored you and not challenged you but you should put up with it or maybe play like the rest of the decent players on this community without editing your squad.

Comment

I have not edited my team.Those who are jealous abt me gives wrong info abt me.

Comment

hey nick...i have proved in my previous threads that you have edited your team and i also gave screenshots which was approved by the senior and respectful member CHEWIE...

Comment

Okay I thought cheating on a game that's meant to be competative just to win against other players was the lowest form of "human behaviour" but apparently lying about doing it is.
              You learn something new every day, eh?

Comment

Now i m confirm that Mr.crcicket and Harry potter are the teams of same person, because n_nicks12@yahoo.com defend both of such teams and both of his teams are edited.

Comment

Originally posted by n_nicks12@yahoo.com View Post
                  Some peoples starts abusing when we don't play with them,that is absolutely not tolerable.They give some bad words in language we don't understands.Admins please take look at following:-

Check his English and according to him he is British citizen......

Comment

I do not understand why you guys are fighting on these trivial issues.
                    This is the same story which repeats itself every year. People start editing and then get abused or people start abusing when some one call them a cheat.So stop posting anything about online issues because these issues will remain there every year and are not gonna be solved.

Play off line if you can not live without playing ICC and forget about online game to be fair. Or learn editing and all edited players go online to show they know how to edit
                    You can learn little from victory, but you can learn everything from defeat

Comment

Online play is still good, aslong as it's with normal people, I can't see why anyone would bother playing online with an edited team but it's ruining it for those who don't, which means they don't bother going online and then it'll just be cheats on so people will then be disappointed with the game, there is a solution though, I don't know quite how the hidden ratings work but if a player like KP has say 100 rating points then put a bar on teams playing if there is a difference of 500 rating points in total between teams. this stops people editing wages ages or stats and will have to play legit or almost legit online

Comment

Originally posted by Rock lover View Post
                        Now i m confirm that Mr.crcicket and Harry potter are the teams of same person, because n_nicks12@yahoo.com defend both of such teams and both of his teams are edited.
                        Where i have defended Harry Porter?Where did u have given screenshots of my Mr.Cricket team?harry porter is not my team.Now i thinks that all this id's belongs to online teams:- Last_Match_Winner and MaLcOmE and they are abusing me by different id's online.Chris please take look at that.

Comment

Abusers should be banned at all cost.That is the worst disease that can destroy everything in this world(sad about riots).

Comment

I will try to get to the bottom of this things along with my good mate hedger and have doubt about old abusers like bigbang,batista bomb and also their newly created user id's riahch,Rock lover.Will get back soon with more details.

Comment

Working...
                            X