rip off icc 2011 sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rip off icc 2011 sucks

well icc 2011 is like the same as icc 2010 i would like more teams and different domestic teams not the same looks like it is not good to buy icc 2011 as it will get boring they should make a better game not a game update thing.

Originally posted by deadmanish View Post
    well icc 2011 is like the same as icc 2010 i would like more teams and different domestic teams not the same looks like it is not good to buy icc 2011 as it will get boring they should make a better game not a game update thing.
    There are improvements. If you play the game for long enough, you'll discover many of them. As for the price, it's a lot cheaper than many other sports management games.

Comment

all i wanted from icc11 was the ability to play with ireland . Cant do that !

So quite disappointed .

Comment

Originally posted by gamertv View Post
        all i wanted from icc11 was the ability to play with ireland . Cant do that !

So quite disappointed .
        Ireland is still growing .. but It will take time
        so be patient and wait for the time when Ireland get more chance to
        Play in real then definitively you will play more and more with Ireland
        After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
        Is my Next Dream

Comment

Seems like a lot of people are chomping at the bit to progress a current Associate team to full odi,T20 and test status. Something to think about for 2012 edition.

Comment

Associates is one of the many things we've talked about adding in regards to leagues, just not the time to implement leagues this year. It will happen, whether it'll be in for 2012 or is put behind adding other leagues, we don't know at this stage. It is something we want to do, that is for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
              Associates is one of the many things we've talked about adding in regards to leagues, just not the time to implement leagues this year. It will happen, whether it'll be in for 2012 or is put behind adding other leagues, we don't know at this stage. It is something we want to do, that is for sure.
              My personal opinion is that in regards to priority, associate teams should be higher then more domestic teams seeing as it's at an international level. And the game is called International Cricket Captain.

Comment

Originally posted by ab5ides1 View Post
                My personal opinion is that in regards to priority, associate teams should be higher then more domestic teams seeing as it's at an international level. And the game is called International Cricket Captain.
                Adding teams/leagues seems a consistent priority for the devs.

Economically it makes a lot of sense to do this. New players will be attracted to the game if they see their favourite team is featured and playable.

This has to be balanced with adding features to the game for those who already have their favourite teams or leagues implemented.

It's a balancing act for Childish Things - but over the years we have seen a lot more teams, countries and leagues added than we have seen major new play related features.

Hope Ireland is included at some point - and in real life as well. Ireland doesn't need it's own FC system. It needs just one county in the English FC system and a structure under that.

Think "Glamorgan" - but supporting the national side.
                The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

Personally I think they should try to incorporate the India and South African domestic structures simply for the additional sales that it would create which in turn would hopefully see other areas improve.

My big things I'd like to see are:

Leagues simulated at the same time with a NH/SH contract system. Leagues also simulated when you're playing an Internatinal career, makes it hard to pick players when all you have is the stats and not who they scored against and what not.

More flexibililty when in control of a country (Being able to select how many matches you play on a tour unless its an "icon series" ala The Ashes. Within reason though, at the beginining of each year we should be told the up coming tours and be allowed to choose what the itinery based on what the respective teams are ranked in the world. If you're 1 and 2 in the world a 3- 5 match series might be in order. If you're the bottom two teams in the world you should be only allowed to play a 2 or 3 match series. Would just help the game progress rather than everyone playing the same schedule over and over regardless of rankings.

More in depth Second Team. (I'll come to this later as I've just realised I'm going to be late for work!)

Format specific roles and abilities. As thing currently are players such as Yardy are never going to reflected in the game very well at all. County Cricket he's a pure batsmen while in the shorter stuff he's a bowler allrounder.

Comment

Oh and the GUI from the iPod/iPad version!

Comment

Originally posted by Themer View Post
                      Oh and the GUI from the iPod/iPad version!
                      I am too waiting for the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X