Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

International Cricket Captain 2011 Coming Soon!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phylos Fett View Post
    I think CA would prefer you to eat a big bucket of KFC and down a few VBs if the KFC BBL is a success (just don't drive your Toyota to buy some Johnny Walker after the VB). Not that it is all about the sponsors - I'm sure for CA it is all about the - what does the C stand for again?
    XD Cricket Australia claims that the BBL will 'inspire' kids to get off the couch and play cricket - after they've watched the BBL and eaten KFC of course.

Comment

Happy

Anyways I am very happy because new game is coming...yay

Comment

Originally posted by Phylos Fett View Post
        With the release date being what it is, I'd be rather surprised if it is the format that will be used this summer, as it still hasn't been finalized - new player signings are being announced all the time. That said, I guess they can update the teams in the updates as they become announced.
        So will the Australian comp play like the English Comp ie - If I am NSW, there will be an Australian out of contract pool at the end of each season which i will be able to select from?

i would rather this feature than have the comp randomly select the best players from grade cricket.

Does anyone remember Australian Cricket Captain? Now that was a game! it would be like that with an uncontracted draft!

Comment

So when playing as an Australian team, does it have the same draft mode as the English competition - that being the ability to pick uncontracted players from other countys or for in an Australian team instance, other states?

Comment

New players will become available from other states. You can bring in players from grade cricket and sign overseas player for T20.

Comment

Slightly dissappointing how you can come out and say 'Oh well, this year is only an update,' but you'll still be expecting people to pay full whack for it. I love the game, and I will end up purchasing it, but that did disappoint me.

Comment

I hope we've not given the wrong impression with that, just trying to make the point that there are no new leagues, etc in this years version. We still think it's well worth the money, there are new features that add a lot to the experience and not to mention a lot of work in making the core of the game even better.

Comment

Enjoying the new game after a couple of matches..

One awesome feature i just noticed:
                  The scoring format in Australian games has changed from 123/6 to 6/123..
                  This is very much appreciated

Comment

Yep, you can change the score format in options from the main menu or in-match as well, it is default if you play in Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                      Yep, you can change the score format in options from the main menu or in-match as well, it is default if you play in Australia.
                      I really like this feature and, like many of the other small (or not-so-small) things, it really improves the game for me.

Comment

ICC 2011 is very good.I am enjoying new features of the game..

Comment

Originally posted by stanley_1994 View Post
                          ICC 2011 is very good.I am enjoying new features of the game..
                          Agree there are bugs but im sure they will be fixed with patches to add to what is a great core of a game!

Comment

Continue with the patches and listening to the fans and im sure we will all get there with the game that we want in the future i hope.

Comment

Thanks Chris for this great game,without you there would not have been such a magnificient Cricket management game.

Comment

I am very gratefull to chris for developing such a wonderfull game.The new changes made are highly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X