Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the_trademarc View Post
    Let me clarify something first.

I do not work or have any affiliation with Childish Things or International Cricket Captain. I am simply a long-time follower and enjoy the game, and can understand what's happening back-end because of my IT/Business background.

It just frustrates me when people (in general) expect everything instantly.....it's a world trait that will eventually destroy all economies (refer GFC).

A sense of realism does wonders for people and businesses.

At the end of the day, how much do we pay for the game? I can't remember but its relative to the funding, improvements and maintenance costs, and a reasonable profit-margin.

If this was a EA Sports-based FIFA game, which has database upgrades and small additional features and sold for 4 times the price of ICC (slight exaggeration), it would be bought in millions without thinking twice.
    Hardly instantly. This game has been going since 1998 without any major changes implemented apart from the much improved 3D match engine. Each year we are presented with essentially the same game and an updated player database. I cannot see the point in getting the game every year on this basis; I mean, ICC 2011 is basically ICC 2009 - without the Pro 40 League !

Comment

Working...
    X