Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing Via Wine on Mac

Hi Everyone,

I'm just looking for some help on the above. I've installed Wine via WineBottler and when I install the game demo it opens to the trial screen then when I try and play it says "Cannot find compatible screen mode" and closes.

I saw some other threads where people say they have successfully played it on a Mac using Wine so I was hoping for some help. If you did not have the same problem but can play it please can you reply with info on how you installed.

Thanks in advance!

I found it was pretty difficult to get working on a mac. What type of mac do you have? The screen resolution may be large enough.

Comment

I'm using the 15" Macbook Pro.

Comment

To be honest, I can't remember the steps I used to get it to work. It took quite a bit of tinkering and I was just trying to see if I could get it to work for the sake of it. It was quite a while ago sorry!

I think it's something to do with the settings and choosing an appropriate screen/window size to run the emulation in. I'm sorry I can't be of more help, I've since uninstalled wine from my computer.

Comment

YouTube it. There's videos on how to do and install all sorts of stuff on there

Comment

Working...
          X