All Rounder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Rounder

This is probably the closest I have gotten on this game to creating a world class all rounder, Kamran Bashire of the pakistan cricket team year 2036. (stats quite similar to that of Sanath Jayasuriya)
    Bats at 3 in ODI & Test matches, doesn't play t20 anymore, handy 5th bowler "partnership breaker" with over 500 international wickets

Has anybody gotten considerably better stats for an all rounder player?
    Played on normal ability

(hasn't missed a game since he debuted when he was 18, shows such lack of test/odi cricket played by pakistan and in general in this game)
    Last edited by velvlol; 07-05-2011, 03:13 PM.

Pretty handy with the bat, but a part-time bowler at best, in my book. And not very good in the field judging by the number of catches he has!
    World Serious Cricket

Comment

Have a look at my PIyush Chawla for an all-rounder!!
      I signed him for current season(Middlesex-2012) & these are his stats till now.
      Although,the double hundred came against Leeds UCCE.

Waiting eagerly for ICC 2014.

Comment

Yeah in ICC 2010 Chawla is pretty over-powered with the bat, and also (IMO) with the ball a little.

Comment

Originally posted by ab5ides1 View Post
          Yeah in ICC 2010 Chawla is pretty over-powered with the bat, and also (IMO) with the ball a little.
          yes,he is really good. i have completed this season & in the end he completed 100 wickets in the season & around 900 runs with the bat.
          Waiting eagerly for ICC 2014.

Comment

A very good allrounder in this game is Chris Woakes. Just try sending him to no. 3 spot and he will do wonders for your team with both bat and bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Anku31 View Post
              Have a look at my PIyush Chawla for an all-rounder!!
              I signed him for current season(Middlesex-2012) & these are his stats till now.
              Although,the double hundred came against Leeds UCCE.

Quite a small sample size, I would prefer completed careers, or close to, Kamran Bashire in the test after the screenshot scored his highest test and first class score of 277, certainly getting better with age, I wouldn't be surprised if he continued into his 40's.

Comment

Completed career stats

Comment

Originally posted by velvlol View Post
                  Completed career stats
                  Dude show his current season's performance not the overall one

Comment

Originally posted by rock_cool2003 View Post
                    Dude show his current season's performance not the overall one

Comment

A very good allrounder in this game is Chris Woakes. Just try sending him to no. 3 spot and he will do wonders for your team with both bat and bowl.
                      I went further then that with him for Warickshire. He was one of my openers and averaged over 50 with the bat while also averaging under 30 with the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by ab5ides1 View Post
                        I went further then that with him for Warickshire. He was one of my openers and averaged over 50 with the bat while also averaging under 30 with the ball.
                        Thats cool man..... U made him probably the best allrounder in the game

Comment

Thats cool man..... U made him probably the best allrounder in the game
                          Yeah, by a mile. However, he was hardly ever selected by England despite having a better batting average then all other batsmen and a bowling average in the same area as the rest of the English bowler.

Comment

Working...
                          X